Excellent Alternative to Soy

Posted by Reviewer1117652 on May 13, 2008

Easy to digest, 0% Sodium, 11g Protein, Hoypoallergenic, Vegan

Carole

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Oct 09, 2007

This is my second container of Jarrows. Mixes well in my morning drink with no after taste. Great price too.

Jarrow Formula, brown rice protien

Posted by Reviewer1735184 on Jan 02, 2010

I tried my formula and it did not have a bitter taste, I recommend this product .

Big fan of this protein

Posted by Reviewer3092682 on Oct 28, 2009

I enjoy this Brown Rice Protein very much. It is an excellent, easily digested protein that mixes well. I have been moving away from other proteins due to the strong dehydration effects I was feeling. This protein is lighter but still sustaining and long-lasting. Highly recommended. I enjoy mixing it with Jarrow Optimeal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jun 14, 2009

This protein powder is much more palatable than others I've tried in the past. Please with nut milk or in a smoothie. Good value

great protein

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 24, 2009

use this regularly - its not the tastiest protein so you need to add a bit of fruit or something but its high quality protein and no gluten.

Valerie Santos

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Feb 19, 2009

I blend one HEAPING tablespoon with one cup water and 1 to 1.5 cups frozen pineapple. Love it and the protein is easy to digest.

I've gone through over 10 of these

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Feb 28, 2011

This does not really taste like vanilla which is a good thing because you can add in different flavors and not worry about the "weird vanilla protien" flavor messing up your shake. These are really filling and are easily a meal replacement. Plus, this shake mix is super cheap. Here are some filling shake recipes (must use blender): 1 cup soymilk 1 banana 2 tbsp peanut butter 1 tbsp protien powder or 1 cup soy milk 4 strawberries 1 banana 1 tbsp protien powder or 1 cup chocolate soymilk 1 banana (optional peanut butter) 1 tbsp protien powder

Tastes Great !

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Jul 20, 2010

Love it ! I have loss 5lbs so far by using this as a substitute for breakfast :) Love it, it's very filling as well

Great texture for rice protein!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010

This is the smoothest, silkiest texture for rice protein. Taste could be a little sweeter but overall, has a great amino profile. I just add my own sweetener.