great protein

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 24, 2009

use this regularly - its not the tastiest protein so you need to add a bit of fruit or something but its high quality protein and no gluten.

Valerie Santos

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Feb 19, 2009

I blend one HEAPING tablespoon with one cup water and 1 to 1.5 cups frozen pineapple. Love it and the protein is easy to digest.

Carole

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Oct 09, 2007

This is my second container of Jarrows. Mixes well in my morning drink with no after taste. Great price too.

Tastes Great !

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Jul 20, 2010

Love it ! I have loss 5lbs so far by using this as a substitute for breakfast :) Love it, it's very filling as well

Jarrow Formula, brown rice protien

Posted by Reviewer1735184 on Jan 02, 2010

I tried my formula and it did not have a bitter taste, I recommend this product .

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Jun 14, 2009

This protein powder is much more palatable than others I've tried in the past. Please with nut milk or in a smoothie. Good value

Best Protein Concentrate

Posted by 4955743860182521533 on Nov 01, 2013

I have tried many protein products whey, soy, egg and others. Brown Rice Protein is by far a healthier produce, just check the label. It seems to satisfy me longer and tastes good too.

I've gone through over 10 of these

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Feb 28, 2011

This does not really taste like vanilla which is a good thing because you can add in different flavors and not worry about the "weird vanilla protien" flavor messing up your shake. These are really filling and are easily a meal replacement. Plus, this shake mix is super cheap. Here are some filling shake recipes (must use blender): 1 cup soymilk 1 banana 2 tbsp peanut butter 1 tbsp protien powder or 1 cup soy milk 4 strawberries 1 banana 1 tbsp protien powder or 1 cup chocolate soymilk 1 banana (optional peanut butter) 1 tbsp protien powder

Excellent Alternative to Soy

Posted by Reviewer1117652 on May 13, 2008

Easy to digest, 0% Sodium, 11g Protein, Hoypoallergenic, Vegan

The future of protein, better than milk protein!

Posted by Reviewer3072575 on Oct 07, 2011

Very good protein, dilutes well in water or skim milk although the taste is average. Protein slow digestion, no digestive problems. Very good assimilation (I tested before exercise).