Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer3119046 on Jan 15, 2008

Absolutley impossible to mix with anything thats cold. I heat water to boling,turn it off and stir in the poweder. Then I pour it into some type of drink bottle,cap it and shake,let it cool then drink. Tastes like you would expect. Overall a good product. Hella better than those stimulant containing whey types...

No thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Aug 02, 2010

Yuk - this has some stuff in it that makes it slimy. Supposed to make it smoother. I'll go back to the Nutribiotic brand rice protein after this is gone. The taste and the consistency is way much better.

not good

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

Cheap , but not a good product awful taste not dissolves to water

mixes well

Posted by Reviewer2975166 on Nov 24, 2010

I mix this with with fruit or chocolate smoothies. It doesn't change the taste too much so it's very versatile with any flavor smoothie. Also it's very affordable which is why I buy it.

Wonderful protein source

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Mar 27, 2010

Love it in my smoothies. Thanks so much for the good price. Iherb comes through again.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jan 31, 2011

Love this protein powder. Great taste, I sprinkle a tablespoon on my puffed cereals. No sugar, no fillers, just good brown rice protein. Great way to add protein that is easy on the stomach.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Nov 20, 2011

Packed with protein, not as tasty as whey protein but not bad either. Good for me since I cannot tolerate whey protein. To disolve the powder completely, I heat up the water in the microwave first then add the powder, works like a charm.

Brown rice protein

Posted by Reviewer2996099 on Mar 27, 2009

Brown rice protein is not widely available in the uk.. This product tastes great .. I think it's got some vanilla flavouring and is a cheap price .. highly recommended..

Easy to use protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Jun 16, 2012

I like the fact that this protein powder mixes very well and tastes good. It is easily digestible.

Jarrow Formula's

Posted by 4758027131528998590 on Aug 19, 2013

perfect value and product.....