could be improved

Posted by Reviewer3068928 on May 03, 2010

The texture is good but the flavour is not very forthcoming

No thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Aug 02, 2010

Yuk - this has some stuff in it that makes it slimy. Supposed to make it smoother. I'll go back to the Nutribiotic brand rice protein after this is gone. The taste and the consistency is way much better.

not good

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

Cheap , but not a good product awful taste not dissolves to water

works for me

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best brown rice protein powder I've been able to find. I like that it's non-GMO & organic & has virtually nothing added to it. I'm hoping its back in stock soon -- I miss my protein shakes made with rice protein.

The perfect protein for health and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1442584 on Nov 19, 2012

I use this protein source both due to that it does not contain as due to that it contains. Contains no soy, milk, gluten, chemical additives or pesticides. And it contains the amino acids of brown rice that is more balanced food for humans. The ratio of potassium /sodium is from 1 to 5. I use to gain lean mass, preserving my health by not drinking milk protein, which generates much mucus in the body, and by not ingest toxic substances that accompany other protein sources.

Good Tasting

Posted by Mearced on Feb 15, 2012

This is my favorite brown rice protein and I think I've tried just about all of them. This is not grainy at all and has a pleasant vanilla flavor.

excellent

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 21, 2012

Very pleasd with this, i combine it with pea protien and hemp. Vanilla tastes good not too sweet.

Easy to use protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Jun 16, 2012

I like the fact that this protein powder mixes very well and tastes good. It is easily digestible.

Jar

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Best rice protine,low carb, high protine

Seriously!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2059977 on Nov 30, 2011

I love it, no surgar as well! man even the gym owner express that I was looking good, I'm a 54 year old man using this product and feeling the results, I love it.