could be improved

Posted by Reviewer3068928 on May 03, 2010

The texture is good but the flavour is not very forthcoming

No thanks!

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Aug 02, 2010

Yuk - this has some stuff in it that makes it slimy. Supposed to make it smoother. I'll go back to the Nutribiotic brand rice protein after this is gone. The taste and the consistency is way much better.

not good

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

Cheap , but not a good product awful taste not dissolves to water

works for me

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best brown rice protein powder I've been able to find. I like that it's non-GMO & organic & has virtually nothing added to it. I'm hoping its back in stock soon -- I miss my protein shakes made with rice protein.

The perfect protein for health and weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1442584 on Nov 19, 2012

I use this protein source both due to that it does not contain as due to that it contains. Contains no soy, milk, gluten, chemical additives or pesticides. And it contains the amino acids of brown rice that is more balanced food for humans. The ratio of potassium /sodium is from 1 to 5. I use to gain lean mass, preserving my health by not drinking milk protein, which generates much mucus in the body, and by not ingest toxic substances that accompany other protein sources.

awsome

Posted by 5557679914130376328 on Feb 01, 2013

excelent product

Top Marks!

Posted by CognitiveDissident on Nov 05, 2013

This is by far my favourite protein powder. Great, non-overpowering taste and economical, can't go wrong!

Jarrow Formula's

Posted by 4758027131528998590 on Aug 19, 2013

perfect value and product.....

Great product!

Posted by tamiriley on Feb 13, 2014

I mix this in my smoothie every am, and it does not affect the flavor of the shake like many other protein powders I have used. THANKS

great for those with allergies

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 20, 2014

I use this whenever I want a pure vegan protein shake. Sometimes I use half pea protein.