Works great for my knee pain

Posted by Reviewer1737712 on Jan 23, 2009

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

Best Glucosamine ever!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 20, 2009

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

Great for joints & dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jan 26, 2007

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

great stomach tolerance

Posted by Reviewer3315792 on Feb 20, 2008

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Best Vegan Glucosamine Money can Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Jun 17, 2012

Take a tab with meal three times a day, and what a difference it made! Four tabs a day for serious Athletes or those with Joint pain. Glucosamine needs time to build up in your body to work, don't expect it to work over night!

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jan 05, 2008

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.

I'm less sore

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Feb 06, 2008

I bought this because after working out I would ache for days, now I ache less and can workout everyday.

Great HCL formula

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jul 08, 2009

This formula is helping heal a badly fractured wrist. I've been taking it over a year now and notice a significant improvement in flexibility and joint strength.

irene rosin

Posted by Reviewer3268278 on Aug 30, 2008

excellent, I have been using these for a long time

For my arthritis