Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Dec 30, 2010

At first I was a bit concerned about the size of the tablet and whether it would actually dissolve as I am in my 70's and my digestion is not a strong as it was. But I found after using these tabs that they do work just fine. I get the same or better results that I did with a powder form of Glucosamine in a veggie cap.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2335947 on Jan 18, 2011

Really excellent formula; best I've tried. I've had better results with Jarrow's formula than several others I've tried.

good quality seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3245117 on Dec 14, 2010

I have some aches and pains, on my elbows,back legs and I have been taking this for 2 weeks and the pain is been relieve a lot. Good option for those like me who are allergic to selfish. I did not expect to, but it seems to be working on my synovial cysts that causing me a lot of pain on my elbows, the pain is almost gone, the have gotten smater

Works

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 08, 2011

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.

Didn't work for me - insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Apr 20, 2011

I took two pills at bed time at first and noticed that after a few days, I was having problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I then read that one of the Glucosamine side effects is insomnia. I switched to taking the pills in the morning, but I was still a little bit agitated so I eventually discontinued taking them. It's beyond me why the Glocosamine would affect my nervous system.

Helps me

Posted by 4971214947193133085 on Apr 21, 2015

I take N-A-G and Glucosamine and it helps me a lot. I have huge problems with my gut. I have IBS.

VEGAN

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 13, 2011

Bought this version because it is VEGAN !! This is VERY hard to find in a glucosamine product and I simply will not be able to walk without glucosamine. I started taking GS decades before I was injured, and now - minus all the soft tissue in one knee - TRULY couldn't survive without it. Sadly I am highly allergic to shellfish - which is the source of almost ALL glucosamine. And *GAK* chondrotin is mostly from shark fins - and if you know about finning, you REALLY don't want to go there !

Great company

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 19, 2010

I think all of Jarrow's products are good. I have switched a lot of the products I use to this company. This is based on my doctor's recommendation.

Seems like it is helping my joints

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jun 09, 2010

Been taking these for my knees. And it seems to be helping my body heal. In my experience, taking 4-6 tablets a day provides a noticeable improvement vs. the standard 1-2 tablets a day.

Awesome savings!

Posted by Reviewer1468604 on Mar 30, 2009

I saved $12 buying my supplements here...and I received them very fast...