great product

Posted by Reviewer2140552 on Dec 12, 2011

My husband has noticed less pain in joints within the first week of taking these supplements.

Review

Posted by Reviewer1274905 on Nov 28, 2011

Excellent product.

VEGAN

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 13, 2011

Bought this version because it is VEGAN !! This is VERY hard to find in a glucosamine product and I simply will not be able to walk without glucosamine. I started taking GS decades before I was injured, and now - minus all the soft tissue in one knee - TRULY couldn't survive without it. Sadly I am highly allergic to shellfish - which is the source of almost ALL glucosamine. And *GAK* chondrotin is mostly from shark fins - and if you know about finning, you REALLY don't want to go there !

Works

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 08, 2011

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.

Didn't work for me - insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Apr 20, 2011

I took two pills at bed time at first and noticed that after a few days, I was having problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I then read that one of the Glucosamine side effects is insomnia. I switched to taking the pills in the morning, but I was still a little bit agitated so I eventually discontinued taking them. It's beyond me why the Glocosamine would affect my nervous system.

glucosamine chloride

Posted by Reviewer3113707 on Apr 02, 2011

convenient dosage for use in the prophylaxis and high fizcheskih loads. At the same time profilakicheskaya daily rate of 1 tablet makes it impossible for the drug for medicinal purposes, to recover from injuries as receive 2 tablets (2000 mg) is too large a dose of the normal therapeutic dose is 1500 mg.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer3048953 on Feb 25, 2011

Without these I couldn't move they help my knees so much.

takes time ...

Posted by Reviewer3336794 on Jan 31, 2011

one week into the product and patience will prevail the outcome; to give another, two to three for result(s).

work well

Posted by Reviewer2814923 on Jan 18, 2011

good product, well priced

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2335947 on Jan 18, 2011

Really excellent formula; best I've tried. I've had better results with Jarrow's formula than several others I've tried.