Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCL Mega, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Great company

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 19, 2010

I think all of Jarrow's products are good. I have switched a lot of the products I use to this company. This is based on my doctor's recommendation.

Seems like it is helping my joints

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jun 09, 2010

Been taking these for my knees. And it seems to be helping my body heal. In my experience, taking 4-6 tablets a day provides a noticeable improvement vs. the standard 1-2 tablets a day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Dec 30, 2010

At first I was a bit concerned about the size of the tablet and whether it would actually dissolve as I am in my 70's and my digestion is not a strong as it was. But I found after using these tabs that they do work just fine. I get the same or better results that I did with a powder form of Glucosamine in a veggie cap.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2335947 on Jan 18, 2011

Really excellent formula; best I've tried. I've had better results with Jarrow's formula than several others I've tried.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 08, 2011

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.