Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCL Mega, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Dec 30, 2010

At first I was a bit concerned about the size of the tablet and whether it would actually dissolve as I am in my 70's and my digestion is not a strong as it was. But I found after using these tabs that they do work just fine. I get the same or better results that I did with a powder form of Glucosamine in a veggie cap.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2335947 on Jan 18, 2011

Really excellent formula; best I've tried. I've had better results with Jarrow's formula than several others I've tried.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 08, 2011

My fingers were pretty bad with arthritus and when I started taking this product I didn't see a results right away but after about 3 weeks I couldn't believe the difference. All of a sudden all the inflamation in my fingers is gone and they are actually starting to straighten out. The pain is all but gone and it really is a miracle for me to have such relief. I don not take any other medication for my arthritus either. I really believe in this stuff.

VEGAN

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Nov 13, 2011

Bought this version because it is VEGAN !! This is VERY hard to find in a glucosamine product and I simply will not be able to walk without glucosamine. I started taking GS decades before I was injured, and now - minus all the soft tissue in one knee - TRULY couldn't survive without it. Sadly I am highly allergic to shellfish - which is the source of almost ALL glucosamine. And *GAK* chondrotin is mostly from shark fins - and if you know about finning, you REALLY don't want to go there !

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 17, 2010

I went through a whole bottle of this, as directed, hoping to help the pain in my knees from worn down cartilage. I never noticed any difference in pain. I'll be trying something else, now.