10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCL Mega, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Dec 17, 2010

I went through a whole bottle of this, as directed, hoping to help the pain in my knees from worn down cartilage. I never noticed any difference in pain. I'll be trying something else, now.

Didn't work for me - insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Apr 20, 2011

I took two pills at bed time at first and noticed that after a few days, I was having problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I then read that one of the Glucosamine side effects is insomnia. I switched to taking the pills in the morning, but I was still a little bit agitated so I eventually discontinued taking them. It's beyond me why the Glocosamine would affect my nervous system.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on May 14, 2009

I have felt better (decreased joint pain) since I started taking these. However: the tablets are HUGE. If you have any problems with large pills, stick with the brand, but look for a smaller mg/tab.

Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCI Mega 1000

Posted by Reviewer3070883 on Aug 09, 2008

Great pRODUCT

Jarrow Formulas, Glucosamine HCI Mega 1000

Posted by Reviewer1739246 on Apr 28, 2008

I have been taking this for a week and have not noticed relief yet. Perhaps it needs to have a longer time of use before any effect can be determined.