Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3320758 on Nov 02, 2007

Good product. Tastes better and dissolves better than Garden of Life's Goatein.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on May 05, 2008

I have lots of food allergies and cannot tolerate other protein powders. This is the only one that I can tolerate and it tastes great. iHerb has fantastic prices and service.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2226195 on Jun 22, 2009

My family loves this protein powder. We make smoothies with frozen blueberries, juice, yogurt, a banana, vitamin C crystals, and a scoop of this powder. It is a little gritty if you just mix it with juice, but in the smoothie you don't notice it.

Great alternative to Garden of Life's Goatein!

Posted by Reviewer2051399 on Mar 25, 2008

Great, fresh taste, easy to mix, and contains probiotics! Better price than Garden of Life's Goatein!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1389626 on Oct 05, 2008

Good quality, alkalizing and nutrient dense. Recommended

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 26, 2008

I have been a Goatein fan but decided to try this, but was skeptical because of the lower price. It mixes great with my smoothies, tastes great, and claims to have the same low temp. processing benefits as Goatein, so I am happy.

Not bad...

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this has a delightful vanilla scent; it mixes easily and is certainly an economical protein source. The taste is as bland as can be, so it would probably go well in a smoothie (I drink it mixed with coconut milk). I am lactose-intolerant but had no problems digesting this product. For most people who have difficulty with cow milk this is probably a good alternative. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Ick

Posted by Reviewer2370153 on Jun 14, 2010

Sadly, I found the taste of this rather disgusting. The smell was promising - vanilla - but the taste, all powery, chalky and with a nasty under-taste that must be the goat protein. Just not nice. If it was blended with fruit etc in a smoothie I'm sure it'd be fine, but I don't have my protein drinks that way, I like to just have them mixed with rice milk as that is easiest and best for my needs, but that did not work with this powder at all. Got slapped with customs for it too, but that's just the luck (or not) of the draw. So, the search for a palatable protein drink continues!

Really good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on May 01, 2009

This goat milk protein powder is very good tasting with only 2 grams of sugar per serving. This product is economical, pure and powerful.

tastes like goat milk

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 20, 2008

finally a plain tasting protein supplement

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »