10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, Powder, 32 oz (908 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great Isoflavones , Big size, Easily disolved. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Since I'm allergic to milk, I use this Soy milk. This is the best source of soy protein. I'm so surprise with big jar when I receive my order. Best value for money. it's easily disolved in water, much better than any other brands I have tried. The flavor when mixed with other liquid and food. Like the non-GMO and hypoallergenic!! Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Good taste and well disolved

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Oct 19, 2008

Very good product in good price. Has very good taste and is well disolved in hot water. Mix with some lecithne for good health.

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!

A Consistently Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Soy Protein is great because it's an all-vegetable source protein powder with no extra junk in it. It's economically priced, and it does work like any other protein. Soy is a long-term absorption protein, and this works well for that purpose. I trained for 4 months ONLY with this product, and I kept the muscle that I was putting on. Now, I use Jarrow whey as well, because whey is a great short-term (and therefore fast) absorbing protein.

Energizing Soy

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Aug 08, 2009

I use this sow drink for the energy first thing in the morning. The taste is a little bland even if I add frozen fruit, but I feel the energy...so worth it for the nutrition and energy boost.