I like it!!

Posted by 5030191967384142081 on Feb 06, 2016

I bought it because I want to be vegan, but I feel it's very difficult to get enough "real" protein. I don't like the "flavors" protein powders usually have, so as a no-flavor, this protein powder is great.

Yummy!!

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on Jan 24, 2016

Good soy, Yummy! i like. i use normal water mix Soy, then boil. very good.

Great Value, Price &Protein!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I purchased this Soy protein as an alternative to Whey protein because I wanted to try something different. The taste is very different and will take some time to get used to as the natural vanilla flavor is very faint but that is what I wanted. I don't like overly sweet sugary proteins. It does not come with a scoop but it is easy to use a regular table spoon. The texture is a little gritty but mixes easily with water. Overall I think this is a good protein supplement and can see myself purchasing again. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great Isoflavones , Big size, Easily disolved. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Since I'm allergic to milk, I use this Soy milk. This is the best source of soy protein. I'm so surprise with big jar when I receive my order. Best value for money. it's easily disolved in water, much better than any other brands I have tried. The flavor when mixed with other liquid and food. Like the non-GMO and hypoallergenic!! Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I've been using this product for a long time. Used to use another brand of soy protein powder (Trader Joe's). It tasted good but when I woke up in the morning I often had hot flashes and felt depressed. As soon as I switched to the Jarrow brand that went away! so I was very happy. I believe this is due to Jarrow's higher isoflavone level.

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer1034152 on Oct 30, 2013

very good and not expensive soy isolate.

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, 32 oz (908 g) Powder

Posted by 4761387876473368965 on Oct 02, 2013

Loving it

Bom produto

Posted by 5487867475705869024 on Jun 10, 2013

Não recomendo tomar puro, tem gosto ruim, porem o produto é bom.

Just soy

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013

I use it for weight gain, and I think it did help me. I am going to repurchase. But I have to say, it tastes disgusting. :D So be prepared to drink it like it's medicine, not as a delicious shake.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1653649 on Sep 11, 2012

Good profile, 0 carb 0 fat, unflavored, excellent with fruits and yogurth.