お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, Powder, 32 oz (908 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great Isoflavones , Big size, Easily disolved. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Since I'm allergic to milk, I use this Soy milk. This is the best source of soy protein. I'm so surprise with big jar when I receive my order. Best value for money. it's easily disolved in water, much better than any other brands I have tried. The flavor when mixed with other liquid and food. Like the non-GMO and hypoallergenic!! Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Great Value, Price &Protein!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I purchased this Soy protein as an alternative to Whey protein because I wanted to try something different. The taste is very different and will take some time to get used to as the natural vanilla flavor is very faint but that is what I wanted. I don't like overly sweet sugary proteins. It does not come with a scoop but it is easy to use a regular table spoon. The texture is a little gritty but mixes easily with water. Overall I think this is a good protein supplement and can see myself purchasing again. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good taste and well disolved

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Oct 19, 2008

Very good product in good price. Has very good taste and is well disolved in hot water. Mix with some lecithne for good health.

A Consistently Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Soy Protein is great because it's an all-vegetable source protein powder with no extra junk in it. It's economically priced, and it does work like any other protein. Soy is a long-term absorption protein, and this works well for that purpose. I trained for 4 months ONLY with this product, and I kept the muscle that I was putting on. Now, I use Jarrow whey as well, because whey is a great short-term (and therefore fast) absorbing protein.

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!