Great Value, Price &Protein!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I purchased this Soy protein as an alternative to Whey protein because I wanted to try something different. The taste is very different and will take some time to get used to as the natural vanilla flavor is very faint but that is what I wanted. I don't like overly sweet sugary proteins. It does not come with a scoop but it is easy to use a regular table spoon. The texture is a little gritty but mixes easily with water. Overall I think this is a good protein supplement and can see myself purchasing again. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great Isoflavones , Big size, Easily disolved. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Since I'm allergic to milk, I use this Soy milk. This is the best source of soy protein. I'm so surprise with big jar when I receive my order. Best value for money. it's easily disolved in water, much better than any other brands I have tried. The flavor when mixed with other liquid and food. Like the non-GMO and hypoallergenic!! Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Good taste and well disolved

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Oct 19, 2008

Very good product in good price. Has very good taste and is well disolved in hot water. Mix with some lecithne for good health.

A Consistently Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Soy Protein is great because it's an all-vegetable source protein powder with no extra junk in it. It's economically priced, and it does work like any other protein. Soy is a long-term absorption protein, and this works well for that purpose. I trained for 4 months ONLY with this product, and I kept the muscle that I was putting on. Now, I use Jarrow whey as well, because whey is a great short-term (and therefore fast) absorbing protein.

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I've been using this product for a long time. Used to use another brand of soy protein powder (Trader Joe's). It tasted good but when I woke up in the morning I often had hot flashes and felt depressed. As soon as I switched to the Jarrow brand that went away! so I was very happy. I believe this is due to Jarrow's higher isoflavone level.

Energizing Soy

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Aug 08, 2009

I use this sow drink for the energy first thing in the morning. The taste is a little bland even if I add frozen fruit, but I feel the energy...so worth it for the nutrition and energy boost.

Iso Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Jan 20, 2010

I use the Iso-rich soy isolate immediately after I work out. When taken in the proper proportions to how hard I worked out, along with a mixture of simple carbohydrates and other nutrients, I have found this to be an incredible product. I have found it is easier to hand mix the soy, if a blender is used it creates a lot of foam. Put the liquid in the glass first (I use skim milk). Then stir in the soy. If you put the soy in first and put the milk over it, for some reason the soy clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Nothing Else Compares

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jan 03, 2008

This soy powder blends into liquid better than any other I have tried - it dissolves. I don't know of any other powder on the market that dissolves. I do like Jay Robb for the purity - I like this as much. If you are not allergic to soy, or need soy - choose this one. I am going to make it a standard. And you cannot get this price anywhere else.

Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Feb 02, 2008

This product is wonderful. It gives me energy to keep on moving and provides my body with essential amino acids. The taste is great to. I can tell this helps me build up muscle effectively during exercise. Iherb has this stuff at a good price. I highly suggest purchasing it.