I like it!!

Posted by 5030191967384142081 on Feb 06, 2016

I bought it because I want to be vegan, but I feel it's very difficult to get enough "real" protein. I don't like the "flavors" protein powders usually have, so as a no-flavor, this protein powder is great.

Yummy!!

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on Jan 24, 2016

Good soy, Yummy! i like. i use normal water mix Soy, then boil. very good.

Soy Protein

Posted by 5711856000815805375 on Aug 25, 2015

I am very disappointment the product is not much taste, like chicken water. The customer service is bad. I never buy it.

Great Value, Price &Protein!!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I purchased this Soy protein as an alternative to Whey protein because I wanted to try something different. The taste is very different and will take some time to get used to as the natural vanilla flavor is very faint but that is what I wanted. I don't like overly sweet sugary proteins. It does not come with a scoop but it is easy to use a regular table spoon. The texture is a little gritty but mixes easily with water. Overall I think this is a good protein supplement and can see myself purchasing again. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really great soy protein

Posted by 4902118298232638091 on Apr 29, 2015

except the taste that.. actually there's no any taste so you must add fruits or something if you want shake.. and it's also great in baking :)

Oui mais...

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Le pot est très gros. Bien qu'il soit spécifié "arôme vanille" dans la composition, le gout est très neutre ce qui peut être un avantage pour certains. Le produit se dissout facilement dans l'eau. La composition est bonne [isolat de protéine de soja sans OGM, arôme vanille, dioxide de silicone (anti-agglomérant)]. A la base je l'avais commandé pour me faire shake (au lieu de grignoter des cochonneries) des mais à vrai dire, je ne sais pas trop comment l'utiliser vu qu'il n'a aucun gout :)

Great Isoflavones , Big size, Easily disolved. Real Bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Since I'm allergic to milk, I use this Soy milk. This is the best source of soy protein. I'm so surprise with big jar when I receive my order. Best value for money. it's easily disolved in water, much better than any other brands I have tried. The flavor when mixed with other liquid and food. Like the non-GMO and hypoallergenic!! Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Best price-quality ratio proteins!

Posted by 5284066137231657107 on May 07, 2014

25g protein per serving, no artificial flavours, unbeatable price... Although the taste is not very pleasant (I have to gulp it down with my nose closed) and the texture is a bit lumpy after whisking (shaking gives the best result), I definitely recommend this product!

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I've been using this product for a long time. Used to use another brand of soy protein powder (Trader Joe's). It tasted good but when I woke up in the morning I often had hot flashes and felt depressed. As soon as I switched to the Jarrow brand that went away! so I was very happy. I believe this is due to Jarrow's higher isoflavone level.

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer1034152 on Oct 30, 2013

very good and not expensive soy isolate.