My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!

Energizing Soy

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Aug 08, 2009

I use this sow drink for the energy first thing in the morning. The taste is a little bland even if I add frozen fruit, but I feel the energy...so worth it for the nutrition and energy boost.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Apr 24, 2014

I've been using this product for a long time. Used to use another brand of soy protein powder (Trader Joe's). It tasted good but when I woke up in the morning I often had hot flashes and felt depressed. As soon as I switched to the Jarrow brand that went away! so I was very happy. I believe this is due to Jarrow's higher isoflavone level.

Oui mais...

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 18, 2015

Le pot est très gros. Bien qu'il soit spécifié "arôme vanille" dans la composition, le gout est très neutre ce qui peut être un avantage pour certains. Le produit se dissout facilement dans l'eau. La composition est bonne [isolat de protéine de soja sans OGM, arôme vanille, dioxide de silicone (anti-agglomérant)]. A la base je l'avais commandé pour me faire shake (au lieu de grignoter des cochonneries) des mais à vrai dire, je ne sais pas trop comment l'utiliser vu qu'il n'a aucun gout :)

JF soy powder

Posted by Reviewer1954195 on Mar 30, 2008

It's better than other's that I've tried, but I think that soy protein concentrate fundamentally tastes like sawdust.

attractive price

Posted by Sholik on Jun 29, 2011

Highly soluble, even without a shaker. Consumed with milk. Taste-specific, but can be used) should probably try to taste. For that price, I do not regret buying

Nothing Else Compares

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jan 03, 2008

This soy powder blends into liquid better than any other I have tried - it dissolves. I don't know of any other powder on the market that dissolves. I do like Jay Robb for the purity - I like this as much. If you are not allergic to soy, or need soy - choose this one. I am going to make it a standard. And you cannot get this price anywhere else.

Iso Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Jan 20, 2010

I use the Iso-rich soy isolate immediately after I work out. When taken in the proper proportions to how hard I worked out, along with a mixture of simple carbohydrates and other nutrients, I have found this to be an incredible product. I have found it is easier to hand mix the soy, if a blender is used it creates a lot of foam. Put the liquid in the glass first (I use skim milk). Then stir in the soy. If you put the soy in first and put the milk over it, for some reason the soy clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Feb 02, 2008

This product is wonderful. It gives me energy to keep on moving and provides my body with essential amino acids. The taste is great to. I can tell this helps me build up muscle effectively during exercise. Iherb has this stuff at a good price. I highly suggest purchasing it.

VALINDA GALLEA

Posted by Reviewer2900580 on Sep 05, 2008

I HAVE HAD GASTRIC BYPASS PROCEDURE IN 2000. I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT AND OTHERS AND HAVE FOUND THIS IS THE BEST TASTING WHEN MIXED IN MY MORNING COFFEE.