Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, 32 oz (908 g) Powder

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 From New Mexico on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!

Energizing Soy

Posted by Reviewer1602646 From Florida on Aug 08, 2009

I use this sow drink for the energy first thing in the morning. The taste is a little bland even if I add frozen fruit, but I feel the energy...so worth it for the nutrition and energy boost.

A Consistently Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3191686 From Maryland on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Soy Protein is great because it's an all-vegetable source protein powder with no extra junk in it. It's economically priced, and it does work like any other protein. Soy is a long-term absorption protein, and this works well for that purpose. I trained for 4 months ONLY with this product, and I kept the muscle that I was putting on. Now, I use Jarrow whey as well, because whey is a great short-term (and therefore fast) absorbing protein.

JF soy powder

Posted by Reviewer1954195 From Utah on Mar 30, 2008

It's better than other's that I've tried, but I think that soy protein concentrate fundamentally tastes like sawdust.

Used to be better

Posted by Reviewer2896121 From Singapore on Apr 16, 2013

Recently it just changed its formula. Now its powder becomes very fine and the taste becomes unpalatable. Not gonna reorder until they fix the formula.