Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, Powder, 32 oz (908 g)

Soy powder

Posted by Crotchetymama on Oct 30, 2012

Like most of the Jarrow products, this one is quite good. I have stopped using it because my nutritionist suggested I go with brown rice powder instead.

Used to be better

Posted by Reviewer2896121 on Apr 16, 2013

Recently it just changed its formula. Now its powder becomes very fine and the taste becomes unpalatable. Not gonna reorder until they fix the formula.

Tastes like mothballs

Posted by snowfitness1 on Mar 03, 2009

I use plain soy protein powder all the time, for many different uses and I love it! I saw the Jarrow product and thought the price was right and gave it a try. EEeeeeew! It seriously tastes the way mothballs smell! I tried mixing it with a variety of different things, and still there was the underlying flavor. So sorry Jarrow, but this is gross.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1438651 on Mar 13, 2010

I felt considerably better with soy milk but not at all on this product. Obviously the purification process of soy protein alters the nature of this protein unless it leaves residual chemicals.

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!