Something good.

Posted by Reviewer2956666 on Jan 03, 2012

Something good.

a good, solid, everyday vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2146909 on Nov 14, 2011

As far as vegan protein powders go, this is my workhorse. It's inexpensive, with tons of protein and basically no carbs. The taste is fine...nothing special, but compared to 99% of the other vegan powders out there (which taste like dirt and feel chalky, grainy, and gross) it's fantastic. It mixes well in shakes, hot cereal, and batters. I definitely recommend it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1360163 on Oct 31, 2011

it is very valuable for the whole family to take it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1455253 on Oct 30, 2011

I found out the hard way though i don't tolerate the tase of this product well. Buyer beware that you need to try it before buying a mass quantity.

A Consistently Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3191686 on Oct 27, 2011

Jarrow Soy Protein is great because it's an all-vegetable source protein powder with no extra junk in it. It's economically priced, and it does work like any other protein. Soy is a long-term absorption protein, and this works well for that purpose. I trained for 4 months ONLY with this product, and I kept the muscle that I was putting on. Now, I use Jarrow whey as well, because whey is a great short-term (and therefore fast) absorbing protein.

Jarrow Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer1151075 on Oct 24, 2011

I am 62, have used this product for 13 years instead of hormone replacement as I have moved through menopause. I had purchased from a gym for several years before finding IHerb.com (huge cost savings with IHerb) I have recommended it to many family members and friends. I had very few hot flashes, have fantastic bone density and great skin. Obviously, I also eat right and exercise. My only complaint-do not want the added sugar of mixing with juice daily so shake up with skim milk and gulp it down cause it tastes terrible. Please find a better way to enhance the flavor for those of us who are long term loyal customers!!!! Bear Lake, PA

bom

Posted by Reviewer3105284 on Oct 23, 2011

otimo p quem tem alergia a lactose

good

Posted by Reviewer1198643 on Oct 07, 2011

good,many thanks for offering the real and excellent products .

good soy powder

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Oct 03, 2011

plain taste and mixes well with water. I mix it with chocolate and use it as meal replacement daily

good product

Posted by Reviewer2620794 on Aug 16, 2011

Mixes easily with water and really has no taste!