Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Jan 12, 2011

Mixes quickly, tastes good, easily digested!

soy protein

Posted by Reviewer2249916 on Dec 30, 2010

very good product

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 16, 2010

cheap protein, easy to mix, good taste

Great, except for high sodium content

Posted by Soycoffee on Jul 29, 2010

I had been spending $75 /month on a proprietary soy product not carried by iHerb. That product had guaranteed isoflavone content, mixed well, and came in vanilla and chocolate. When I had to cut costs, I looked at all the soy powders on iHerb, evaluating for isoflavone content. Jarrow Iso-rich Soy had the highest level of isoflavones, at an advertised 56 mg isoflavones per serving. I've used it for 6 or 8 months, and like the way it mixes, and its unassuming taste. Unfortunately, in the unthinking way most of us do, I did not check the sodium level. A serving has 370 mg of sodium. Since I typically use 1.5 servings in my morning shake, that's 555 mg of sodium, or more than a third of the recommended 1500 mg/day. From MSNBC.com dateline June 15, 2010, here are the numbers for dietary sodium intake proposed by an FDA appointed panel: That recommendation [of the panel] follows that of the prestigious Institute of Medicine, which said earlier this year that people need just 1,500 mg daily for good health, less if they're over 50. Average consumption is more than 3,400 mg. I will go to the extra expense of adding Genesis Today Protein 100 (TM) to my morning shake, and cutting my Jarrow Iso-rich Soy use in half.

Jarrow Iso-Rich Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer3264219 on May 06, 2010

We love this soy powder formula - great product for the price

Very good product and easy to incorporate into my every day diet to increase my protein intake.

Posted by Reviewer3150837 on May 02, 2010

I find that with the cost of freight it makes comparable products that I can buy locally more economical. I may be working the wieght and freight out wrongly and that it may be cost effective to order more of the product at one time. I would appreciate some guidance if this is possible. Thanks.Rose

standard low cost soy protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Apr 08, 2010

The powder mixes well enough by shaking a jar of water. The flavor when mixed with water is bland, but that allows you to mix it with other stuff ( juice, fruit) to get the flavor.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1438651 on Mar 13, 2010

I felt considerably better with soy milk but not at all on this product. Obviously the purification process of soy protein alters the nature of this protein unless it leaves residual chemicals.

Great Price and Excellent Product!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272234 on Feb 08, 2010

Great Price and the powder is delicous when I use with my fruit shakes. Would shop again....

Iso Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Jan 20, 2010

I use the Iso-rich soy isolate immediately after I work out. When taken in the proper proportions to how hard I worked out, along with a mixture of simple carbohydrates and other nutrients, I have found this to be an incredible product. I have found it is easier to hand mix the soy, if a blender is used it creates a lot of foam. Put the liquid in the glass first (I use skim milk). Then stir in the soy. If you put the soy in first and put the milk over it, for some reason the soy clumps at the bottom of the glass.