Very recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Jul 18, 2014

K2 makes changes in levels of osteocalcin, a vitamin K-dependent protein. And this is very important for protecting from heart disease, for strong bones, etc. Also it can be good for skin, good for ensure a healthy skin, for example, free of acne. OK, I highly Jarrow MK-7 recommended.

supplement

Posted by 5198325904021471441 on Jul 17, 2014

Good product

Essential for us

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

This is the MK-7 we always purchase.

Great for my teeth combined with vitamin D3

Posted by 4878463975267174910 on Apr 17, 2014

Taking this in combination with vitamin D3 made my teeth feel glossier and harder than before, and reduced uncomfortable feelings from very hot and cold drinks, suggesting to me that it really works for mopping up calcium from where it does not belong and putting it back into teeth and bone. This one is a keeper for me. Strongly recommended.

D's best friend

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Feb 26, 2014

I love how easy this is to take. I take it every day with my D3 in the morning.

MK-7 only hurt me

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 25, 2014

MK-7 only made my health worse. I now only get vitamin K1 from my diet. Vitamin K1 is safer and less toxic - that's what the government says. Your body already makes K2 in the amount that it chooses. MK-7 companies don't want you to know about the side effects and risks of having this in your blood for 72 hours. MK-7 can build up and cause toxicity. Don't trust everything Life Extension says about MK-7. Search around and you'll see what I mean. Irritability and worse. Don't be fooled by marketing hype and rat safety studies.

Works

Posted by 5538405172318925550 on Dec 29, 2013

Great product

My second bottle

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Dec 08, 2013

nuff said. :)

Very helpful to cleaning arteries!

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 20, 2013

My husband has had three heart procedures. After beginning this product he went for a checkup and his heart doctor was completely surprised at how "perfect" (doctor's words) his ekg read. His blood pressure has been doing much better. Always before the arteries filling up would change all that! He only takes one a day and sometimes skips a day since we read that it does build up in the system.

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by 5445819477989713877 on Oct 29, 2013

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG