Essential for us

Posted by mountainpony on May 08, 2014

This is the MK-7 we always purchase.

Very recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Jul 18, 2014

K2 makes changes in levels of osteocalcin, a vitamin K-dependent protein. And this is very important for protecting from heart disease, for strong bones, etc. Also it can be good for skin, good for ensure a healthy skin, for example, free of acne. OK, I highly Jarrow MK-7 recommended.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1794429 on Dec 13, 2014

Just started this so do not know what results yet

My second bottle

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Dec 08, 2013

nuff said. :)

Works

Posted by 5538405172318925550 on Dec 29, 2013

Great product

D's best friend

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Feb 26, 2014

I love how easy this is to take. I take it every day with my D3 in the morning.

Excelent Company

Posted by 5623797957697021661 on Aug 24, 2016

It's still too soon to determine if this product helping. It was recommended by my doctor as bone building supplement and it will take several months to know if it helps. iHerb delivered the product as scheduled at a very reasonable price. I am very happy with iHerd's service. I will be ordering from them again.

Great for bones and heart

Posted by Benice2U on Sep 05, 2016

This allows your calcium and Vitamin D3 to get into your joints rather than forming spurs and arthritic processes. Also, according to Dr. Dennis Goodman, the Cardiologist who has multiple board certifications in Cardiology, it helps to lower the calcification in your arteries. The menaquinone version of K2 is the effective one. I will not be ingesting any statins as I think the Pharma reps are way too pushy about them and they cause so many adverse serious side effects, which did lead to my late father's death. I will be using this Vitamin from now on though. The stench of Natto is intolerable, however beneficial it is to my health. One of these a day is much preferred and it is derived from Natto without any odor. So reasonably priced as compared to the co-pays for statins.

Mircle vitamin.

Posted by 5363481765847276541 on Sep 28, 2016

Don't know if this works as there are no blood tests to verify levels. Hopefully scanning my carotid wil give me some indication

Good product

Posted by 5252874491559514811 on Oct 21, 2016

This is good vitamin for your heart and bone. It does work. And it is non-GMO.