Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Warfarin

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 07, 2009

When on warfarin to thin the blood you will be advised not to take anything which helps the blood coagulate like vit-K,however i still find this product helps my tired varicous veins whilst affecting my I.N.R very little.

for value and effect, this is as far as we know the dog's bollocks

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Apr 12, 2009

My sole concern about this supplement is how much natto gets through in the pills. If you take vitamin D3 oil capsules (which you probably should), be smart and take vitamin K2/MK-7 as well. The longer-chain forms of the vitamin stay in the blood longer and have recently been found more effective in one or two applications, including against prostate cancer. If someone tells you the *real* way to get K2 is to eat lots of butter and cheese, smile and explain that good isn't always best. This is the best.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710028 on Sep 18, 2011

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Sep 30, 2013

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.