Jarrow Formulas, MK-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 From New York on Sep 30, 2013

My skin is definitely improving. I have rosacea on my face and back and this does help, along with Reviva Labs Vitamin K cream. I only take every other day, as I am sensitive to soy and this brand has a soy component.

Jar row Formulas, Mk-7, Vitamin K2 as MK-7, 90 mcg, 60 Softgels

Posted by 5239401191549593912 on Oct 24, 2013

I take this product in conjunction with taking Thorns Research Vitamin D, the two work well together and my vitamin D levels has improved dramatically as has my energy levels.

Vit K2 Supplements

Posted by 5445819477989713877 on Oct 29, 2013

MD suggested taking this product. Husband has MDS and this is helpful. Has only been taking this bottle so it will be the next bottle that will let us know how well it works. Why has this vitamin been so hard to find?? Ordering online is great; right on time, no fuss, no driving miles! The research that has been done on K2 is very positive. EBG EBG

good product

Posted by Reviewer1710028 From New Zealand on Sep 18, 2011

have been taking this product mainly to improve cardio health. My energy has improved, but will take long term to see if it improves my hypertension.

coughing problems

Posted by Reviewer2390387 From India on Feb 19, 2013

After reading rave views about mk 7,I ordered Jarrows.The delivery was prompt as usual. But after using it for just 2 days,I started having low grade cough.And it was not only happening to me but also With my son.I stopped taking it and cough resolved within no time.Jarrows must look into this problem.