Yummmy, yummy omegas!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jul 26, 2012

So healthy and versatile. Fresh and no plastic taste. It's packaged in one of the safer types of plastic. Although, I usually prefer glass, I found this acceptable with no evidence of leaching. There will likely be oil separation when you first open it. If you stir it well and keep it refrigerated it will stay well mixed for some time. It is essential to keep this product refrigerated after opening. I've eaten it right out of the jar, mixed it with maple syrup for an emergency dessert, have added it to enchiladas. The uses are numerous. It is a very healthy addition to anyone's diet. I highly recommend it.

Interesting

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 24, 2010

This was my first time having pumpkin seed butter. It took a bit of getting used to, but now I really like it. Great mixed with a touch of maple syrup and cinnamon, and used as a dip for apples!

Pumpkin butter

Posted by Reviewer1238531 on May 19, 2010

interesting product. Seems to work great.

Pumpkin seed butter

Posted by Reviewer1526386 on Jul 05, 2010

A little too much pumpkin seed oil relative to the actual pulp or butter, but otherwise a wonderful and somewhat rare product.

Great combined w/ Almond Butter

Posted by Reviewer2556263 on Dec 08, 2010

I love this combined with almond butter. I don't prefer the flavor on its own, but want the health benefits. So, mixed with something else, it is perfect for me.

Supposed to help Prostate

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Jul 05, 2013

Since it takes a long time to reverse prostate enlargement, and I am taking other things like saw palmetto, I can't say whether eating pumpkin seed butter is the reason I can make it through the night without going to the bathroom. But anyway, its good on toast!

Healthy and delicious

Posted by marianF on Nov 06, 2013

First time I tried pumpkin seed butter.I love all nut and seed butters and this one was no exception.Great tasting, healthy, perfect for a snack.One star less because of the salt in it-unecessary- and the plastic container.Will, however, buy some more.

Satisfying pumpkinseed butter

Posted by Reviewer1029216 on Jan 08, 2012

I enjoy this nut butter. It tastes good, is easy to digest and makes a great snack.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 28, 2011

I like to put it on the bread and to add salt, pink salt, for example. Taste is great! When i received it oil was separated from the other part of the butter and it was really hard to mix it first time.