Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Pumpkin Seed Butter, 20 oz (568 g)

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Feb 27, 2011

Ilove pumpkin seed oil with its nutty taste...However this butter as way to much salt for my liking! Salt is the overall taste here! I think they have done this to not only extend the shelf life, but to try & make it taste like peanut butter which is a mistake, because if that's what i had wanted then that's what i would have bought.

Yummmy, yummy omegas!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jul 26, 2012

So healthy and versatile. Fresh and no plastic taste. It's packaged in one of the safer types of plastic. Although, I usually prefer glass, I found this acceptable with no evidence of leaching. There will likely be oil separation when you first open it. If you stir it well and keep it refrigerated it will stay well mixed for some time. It is essential to keep this product refrigerated after opening. I've eaten it right out of the jar, mixed it with maple syrup for an emergency dessert, have added it to enchiladas. The uses are numerous. It is a very healthy addition to anyone's diet. I highly recommend it.

Potent stuff - extremely delicious

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 28, 2011

This pumpkin seed butter is is a truly great product, very delicious and highly nutritious. Use it on bread or in sauces, tomato sauces with this are mindblowing!

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 19, 2009

It tastes great on rye bread toast. I like the idea of getting zinc in its natural form. I am trying to eat more superfoods these days and it is making an improvement in my energy level.

great taste and price

Posted by Reviewer2038623 on Feb 24, 2010

Delicious and not dried up like the container I got from Amazon. Fresh goods at a very reasonable price.

Pleasant Alternative to Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Dec 23, 2010

I love the taste of this with honey and so does my six-year-old. It's a bit thin but refrigeration seems to increase its density. Mixed with tahini, honey, garlic & angel hair, and sprinkled with sesame seeds it makes delicious sesame noodles. Easy way to incorporate omegas into your diet.

Interesting

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 24, 2010

This was my first time having pumpkin seed butter. It took a bit of getting used to, but now I really like it. Great mixed with a touch of maple syrup and cinnamon, and used as a dip for apples!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2974383 on Jan 04, 2011

Soft, smooth and creamy.

Very much like Peanut butter

Posted by LioraRecommends on Aug 11, 2011

I use this in healthy gfcf rice krispie treats. yum!

Yummmm!

Posted by Reviewer1818141 on Nov 19, 2011

This needs a good stir after you open it, but it's great with crackers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »