Excellent for joints

Posted by Reviewer1076124 on Oct 20, 2010

Knee pain returns when it is stopped.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2645442 on Sep 16, 2010

I have been ordering this product for some time now and it very effective. Great service from iHerb to Australia - as always! thanks

Jarrow Sam-E joint

Posted by Reviewer2077671 on Jul 26, 2010

Really has helped my husband with his knees and hips. It seems to work better than any supplement he has tried.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on Jul 18, 2010

You need to give it a week or two to get working properly.

Buy this you'll like it!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I recently started using another brand of SAM-e for mild depression. It helped some. For years I've taken glucosamin and chondriotin for joint pain but didn't feel much of a difference. I was looking for another brand of SAM-e when I discovered Jarrow's SAM-e Joint and thinking it would eliminate taking two products. Well, I LOVE this stuff! I feel totally different in two weeks. Muscle aches are less, joint pain less and the depression has lifted.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2216717 on Jul 13, 2010

High quality product that works very efficiently. I have recommended this to many of my friends who also have issues with chemical imbalances. I personally have been taking this particular form of sam-e for almost a year now and it has made such an improvement in my quality of life.

Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 04, 2010

I am a regular SAM-e consumer for mild depression; Jarrow works very well for me. I noticed stiffness and discomfort in my legs & knees as of recent, and it really impeded exercise and general quality of life. I have been taking this particular formulation of SAM-e and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am much more 'fluid' in my motions, and I will continue taking this formulation -- and absolutely NO side effects!

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1466042 on Jun 30, 2010

i've been taking Jarrow SAM-e 200mg for many years, this item was slightly higher in cost with Glucosamine added, something i also take. pigments were not included on the ingredient list. after receiving i discovered the color is from pigments i use to paint with. if i'd known that i never would have ordered. i'm doubtful the FDA has not approved pigments for ingestion. i'm sending back. i see no reason why any supplement needs pigment or any coloring unless it's a safe natural colorant such as beets or carrots. its absurd to use supplements tainted with potentially damaging ingredients.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1307137 on May 18, 2010

I'm still trying to decide if this works better than glucosamine formulas alone

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2653287 on Apr 20, 2010

I have only taken this product a short time, but...so far so good