great

Posted by Reviewer2717754 on Jun 08, 2011

Great!!!

Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 04, 2010

I am a regular SAM-e consumer for mild depression; Jarrow works very well for me. I noticed stiffness and discomfort in my legs & knees as of recent, and it really impeded exercise and general quality of life. I have been taking this particular formulation of SAM-e and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am much more 'fluid' in my motions, and I will continue taking this formulation -- and absolutely NO side effects!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2463199 on Mar 01, 2010

Please keep carrying these! I take them for both joint pain and for positive mood. They are a great value compared to other brands. It's important to purchase Sam-e in foil because the foil helps to preserve the product.

Samson-e

Posted by 5309943610220098292 on Jul 26, 2013

This product has given me releave from a knee injury that , in my case, is inoperable. It was recommended to me by my therapist and thanks to her, I feel better, overall.

As always - great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Mar 22, 2010

I doubt I take this in a high enough dosage to help my arthritis, but it might help some. It is a very effective in lifting the mood, for that alone I will continue taking it, the arthritis and liver benefits are a bonus. I take one tablet first thing in the AM

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2653287 on Apr 20, 2010

I have only taken this product a short time, but...so far so good

Cant run anymore........

Posted by Reviewer3026016 on Jun 10, 2009

I,ve waited years for a decent pony to show.... and when I finally do...my backs agony and I cant run....!!!! however SAM e Joint has really helped and last sunday we won Champion Young Stock...hoorah !! would recommend the product...fab ! ...pity its banned in the UK... but the UK always bans product that work !! thank you I herb...saved the day !!

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2549153 on Dec 14, 2009

It's a great product and I am so glad you carry it

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on Jul 18, 2010

You need to give it a week or two to get working properly.