July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Buy this you'll like it!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jul 16, 2010

I recently started using another brand of SAM-e for mild depression. It helped some. For years I've taken glucosamin and chondriotin for joint pain but didn't feel much of a difference. I was looking for another brand of SAM-e when I discovered Jarrow's SAM-e Joint and thinking it would eliminate taking two products. Well, I LOVE this stuff! I feel totally different in two weeks. Muscle aches are less, joint pain less and the depression has lifted.

sam-e joint formula

Posted by Reviewer1774449 on Mar 03, 2010

great product...after two knee surgery's no cartilage left. I walk 2 miles daily without pain. Gives me good positive energy and actual joyful enthusiasm to keep it moving however limited I am now. T ex-volleyball player

Jarrow Formulas Natural SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis. It is good and it is very effective.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1804919 on Mar 21, 2012

I have been using this product for three weeks, I can already see the change I feel. Much more balanced and focused. Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2612244 on Apr 20, 2011

I take Jarrow's formula Natural SAM_E after testing many other's. This product seems to work best with my chemistry and joint needs. I use it in the morning before my morning coffee. It is benefical in helping balance out a crazy world & work schedule in a time that is not so balanced.