Bernice

Posted by Reviewer2015958 on Nov 06, 2008

Happy with this product

As always - great product and great service!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Mar 22, 2010

I doubt I take this in a high enough dosage to help my arthritis, but it might help some. It is a very effective in lifting the mood, for that alone I will continue taking it, the arthritis and liver benefits are a bonus. I take one tablet first thing in the AM

Very Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 04, 2010

I am a regular SAM-e consumer for mild depression; Jarrow works very well for me. I noticed stiffness and discomfort in my legs & knees as of recent, and it really impeded exercise and general quality of life. I have been taking this particular formulation of SAM-e and the results are nothing short of amazing. I am much more 'fluid' in my motions, and I will continue taking this formulation -- and absolutely NO side effects!

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1109169 on Mar 30, 2009

I've taken this product during the winter when I've had a lot of aches and pains. It really helps.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1022939 on Dec 04, 2010

Thanks to this product I feel much better. Had to take more than the suggested dose but after I found the right concentration it has been wonderful. Will buy again.

Excellent for joints

Posted by Reviewer1076124 on Oct 20, 2010

Knee pain returns when it is stopped.

Jarrow Sam-E joint

Posted by Reviewer2077671 on Jul 26, 2010

Really has helped my husband with his knees and hips. It seems to work better than any supplement he has tried.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1749056 on Oct 31, 2008

There was not a soliloquy.It is very good!

Regular Person

Posted by Reviewer2274121 on Aug 08, 2008

Very effective and decidely different from other brands...which do not seem to be as effective.

Helps the mood and the knees

Posted by Reviewer2322264 on Apr 11, 2008

My knees were a little achy from using the elliptical at the gym, and after 10 days on this, the pain is gone. I also love sam-e and do feel it helps lift my mood. I started with 400 mg for a week and then taper down to 200 mg.