Jarrow Formulas, SAM-e Joint, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Jarrow natural sam-e joint 200 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2686211 From Canada on Nov 20, 2010

Works effectively at joint pain control - would recommend it to anyone suffering from osteoarthritis of the knees.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1022939 From California on Dec 04, 2010

Thanks to this product I feel much better. Had to take more than the suggested dose but after I found the right concentration it has been wonderful. Will buy again.

products

Posted by Reviewer2580104 From Arkansas on Nov 23, 2007

This seems to help with pain in my knees

Peg

Posted by Reviewer2492347 From Oregon on Feb 06, 2008

I use this product for depression and joint pain relief. The 200 mg capsule size allows for flexibility in dosing as I usually take between 400-600 mg per day depending on what my needs are. I have friends who have said that 200 mg, which seems like a low dose to me, works for them. This is a great product and allows me to support my mood without medical intervention. I've tried other brands and like Jarrow.

Helps the mood and the knees

Posted by Reviewer2322264 From California on Apr 11, 2008

My knees were a little achy from using the elliptical at the gym, and after 10 days on this, the pain is gone. I also love sam-e and do feel it helps lift my mood. I started with 400 mg for a week and then taper down to 200 mg.