STRESS

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Nov 28, 2007

IF YOU HAVE STRESS IN YOUR LIFE AND JUST CAN'T SEEM TO CALM DOWN OR STOP "RACING THOUGHTS", THIS PRODUCT WILL BE OF GREAT VALUE TO YOU

Works Day & Night

Posted by Reviewer1289249 on Feb 11, 2007

Unlike a lot of sleep & stress formulas this one does not contain valerian. I have had a severe, chronic sleep disorder for some years, and am always looking for natural sleep aids. This one helps a lot, and can also be used during the day for anxiety.

great for sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1355853 on Jan 10, 2009

I take 2 of these before bedtime, along with 1 Natrol Sleep N Restore. For me this combination has been far more effective than prescription drugs like Ambien Cr and Lunesta that I have been on.

Really Tames Stress

Posted by Reviewer3222702 on Jul 23, 2008

I absolutely will reorder this product. Two capsules really do tame stress, especially calming an overactive mind, and three capsules give me a full nights sleep without feeling groggy in the morning. I wish I had found this formula earlier! Amy from Erie, PA

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3326265 on Aug 25, 2008

It really helps fall asleep. Not the best during the day, make me sleepy. No side effects in the morning.

Really pleased with the results

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Dec 17, 2006

My wife was suffering from insomnia that prescrition sleep medecine didn't help. We tried this and it worked wonders. Now she only uses it occasionally, and one capsule gets the job done. A++. And I am a big fan of the Jarrow formulas brand. We always have this on hand just in case.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3306905 on Jul 09, 2008

This product really helps me to fall asleep. Before I started taking this product, I had a very hard time falling asleep. I would lay in the bed for hours trying to make myself go to sleep. Now I take Stress Tame and about 30 minutes later I can lay down and fall right to sleep. Sometimes I even fall asleep on the couch watching the late night news.

Good for sleep disorders

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2007

It is a very good alternative to Valeriana. Also it can be use for anxiety during the day.

good sleep

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2008

My wife reports sleeping well when she has too much on her mind.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1450698 on Oct 24, 2008

Excellent formula, no valerian, which I cannot take. It is affordable and I will continue to use it.