July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, C-Effects, C-Lite Skin Tone Balancer, 1 oz (28 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026666 on Aug 13, 2009

Works wonders for new, red marks left from pimples. Old scars, not so sure on. But the new ones disappear so much faster using this. Miracell works wonders for old scars. It literally rebuilds the skin.

made skin red and burning

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Aug 18, 2012

I wrote a review about the fact that the product packaging and formula has just recently (Aug. 2012) been changed and that I didn't like the new formula as much as the old, but then, after trying it for a couple of days, I got a horrible red rash all over my face with a burning feeling! I used several of Jason's products and have never had any adverse reaction until now. It was especially bad when using it under another product, including Jason's face lotion. If anyone else out there tries the new version (it has French translation on the packaging and is a different color to the old stuff) and has a reaction, please write to Jason's and tell them. I did this, and if enough people do it, perhaps they will take out whatever causes the red rash. I hope so!

Jason Natural, Ester-C, C-Lite, Skin Tone Balancer

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

I have been using this skin toner for a couple of years and am very contented with its quality and effect for my skin. As I apply lotion to skin I can see it turning pink which is a sign of bringing the blood circulation to the skin. Seems to agree with my skin.

2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on May 01, 2010

I only use this for two weeks so I can't say if it works as it claim but I like how it feels in my skin. I have super sensitive skin. I think this little bottle last long time.

Product