Love the scent

Posted by Reviewer2202110 on Sep 14, 2015

I love the apricot scent. Use this one in my peach and blue kitchen!

Good natural hand-soap

Posted by 5448445456211450340 on Oct 30, 2014

It is good cleaning and lather well, also smells very fresh fruity fragrance, but I wished it smells a bit stronger.

correcto

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Oct 08, 2014

jabon de manos mondo y lirondo, textura gel, bote gordo, espuma suave y agradable aroma a melocotón

Excellent gentle soap

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jun 27, 2014

The soap is excellent. It lathers well and it doesn't dry hands in the least. It is rather economical and you can regulate necessary quantity yourself. The scent is pleasant, full of mild apricot. I love it.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

Good soap, good smell.

Lovely apricot smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

It is a hand soap with a gel texture that lathers nicely leaving hands hydrated with a lingering apricot smell! I really like it! It is also a huge bottle, which makes it very economical! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I like this mild fragrance

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

I prefer the Hand Soap over the Body Wash as showergel because it is softer for my skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Smells nice, dries my hands out

Posted by 5042175008399185166 on Nov 06, 2013

I bought this hoping the "sulphate-free" formula would be more nourishing for my hands than regular soap, but it really wasn't. And it actually HAS sulphates in it, unlike what is stated in the description. I get really dry hands and this soap only makes it worse. I won't buy this again. The rose water soap was a little better than the apricot one. The smell is pretty good.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Sep 05, 2013

Smells nice and hands stay soft.

This is one of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 22, 2013

Not only does it smell good, but it does not dry out your hands, it is natural and you get a big container for the money. I like big containers that last a while especially good quality ones like this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »