10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jason Natural, PowerSmile, Enzyme Brightening, Gel, Powerful Peppermint, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jul 23, 2010

Love this stuff. It foams a lot, so just a dab will do ya - but boy does it clean. My teeth look whiter just from this toothpaste, I don't use whiteners or anything. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and not having any of the bad chemicals in it, I feel good about using it.

Papaya Enzyme Gel Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3071434 on Jun 01, 2010

Was actually so much better than it sounds! I can face it every morning as it's refreshing but not overpoweringly mint/peppermint!

Great toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Mar 13, 2012

Great toothpaste, the best non-fluoridated toothpaste I have used thus far. My hubby is a big fan, too. Great taste and have noticed slight whitening of teeth, too... bonus. :)

Good Natural Toothpaste, Refreshing

Posted by wholefoods on Oct 28, 2012

I purchased this product to try a different toothpaste from Jason Natural. I prefer this type to the peppermint Powersmile. This toothpaste is a clear gel that is quite light. I experienced some problems with irritation and sensitivity with other natural toothpastes. This product doesn't irritate my teeth and leaves me with a cool taste in my mouth. It seems to work well as an overall toothpaste, although I haven't noticed any whitening effects. I will purchase again.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This toothpaste is delicious.