Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1146149 on May 25, 2010

Im very pleased with this product. Works against bugs, smells very nice, light citronella. Not Greasy at all. I have went through 2 bottles and not a single bite on adults or children. my only complaint is the pump on one bottle broke. no big deal, its still an awesome product!

Gentle but require frequent application

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

It's gentle to use on kids and babies. I used it on mine! I like the smell which is light. Other plus are the mist spray for easy application and safety lock so that kids can't spray it accidentally. Convenient and handy bottle size to keep your bag for outings. The down side is that it requires frequent application (instructions did say apply every 2 hours). >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

works nice

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Jun 30, 2012

I used it for my 4 year daughter and myself and it worked well. The smell is bit strong though... Given the affordable price with great performance, I would buy it again.

Strong-smelling but effective

Posted by Reviewer2188425 on Sep 01, 2011

I live in one of those areas where the air is thick with mosquitos at certain times of the year. Still, the yardwork needs to be done. I ordered this for my son, but he hates the smell, so I use it. I'm not fond of the smell either, but it's better than those chemically mosquito repellents, and it certainly works against the mosquitos. Good product!

Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Works great for my GD

Helps repel...very temp

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Sep 17, 2010

Results short lasting. Scent is pleasant/herbal.

I like this because it's orgarnic. but,

Posted by Reviewer1055678 on Aug 18, 2010

I don't like the smell and it's quite hard to spray every 3 hours.

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2239020 on Apr 08, 2011

very good!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3296123 on Apr 17, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer2704995 on Apr 24, 2011

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »