Haven't used it

Posted by Reviewer2435639 on Apr 08, 2015

Waiting for the spring/summer season

Gentle but require frequent application

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

It's gentle to use on kids and babies. I used it on mine! I like the smell which is light. Other plus are the mist spray for easy application and safety lock so that kids can't spray it accidentally. Convenient and handy bottle size to keep your bag for outings. The down side is that it requires frequent application (instructions did say apply every 2 hours). >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Works well for a natural repellant

Posted by Reviewer2552630 on Jan 03, 2014

This helps when I'm outside in mosquito season. It isn't as effective as DEET or other chemical repellents but I don't use those because I don't like exposing myself to harsh chemicals. I get a bite or two but I do notice a big improvement over not using anything. It smells decent too. Doesn't bother sensitive skin. It stays effective for at least a couple of hours.

great

Posted by 4810875732275727617 on Sep 05, 2013

works for insect repellant

괜찮네요

Posted by 5368913129287252296 on Jun 05, 2013

이건 화학제품이 아니니 모기가 전혀 달라 붙지 않는다던가 하는 건 아니지만, 그래도 다른 제품과 비교했을때 괜찮은 편인가 같네요.. 스프레이도 사용하기 편하고 분사도 잘 되요..

Great Product but strong scent

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Jul 28, 2012

This product is actually very good. However you need to respray every few hours. The only thing i didnt like was the strong scent. After about 15 minutes it does fade.

works nice

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Jun 30, 2012

I used it for my 4 year daughter and myself and it worked well. The smell is bit strong though... Given the affordable price with great performance, I would buy it again.

Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Works great for my GD

Below average

Posted by Reviewer3098813 on Feb 23, 2012

Was bitten by mosquitoes within 15mins after applying this product. Didn't have any problem with other repellents thou

Strong-smelling but effective

Posted by Reviewer2188425 on Sep 01, 2011

I live in one of those areas where the air is thick with mosquitos at certain times of the year. Still, the yardwork needs to be done. I ordered this for my son, but he hates the smell, so I use it. I'm not fond of the smell either, but it's better than those chemically mosquito repellents, and it certainly works against the mosquitos. Good product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »