• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Customer Ratings

convenient cup for tea

Posted by 5714802747043070496 on Feb 08, 2016

I use this cup to make my jasmine tea. The cup is very light but durable enough. I dropped two time at my sink but there were no damage on the cup both times. You can turn the lid of the cup the other way and leave the strainer. This is very convenient to keep the tea leaves and use them to make another cup of tea, later.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

Muy buena relación calidad precio

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

Esta muy bien, casi no pasan residuos por el filtro, el cristal es muy muy fino parece q se romperá en cualquier momento pero aguanta. La volvería a comprar

I love my little cup!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 26, 2014

This is perfect for that single brew of herbal tea! Only slight downside is that sometimes little bits do escape through the slits but it's only a tiny amount and nothing really to be a problem.

Happy with de tea infuser

Posted by 4969947218495155244 on Jul 25, 2014

The designe is really elegant and also is practical

Good to drink a cup of tea

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Jul 08, 2014

During my daytime at work, this is really useful to have a tea, especially loose tea! Although I like loose tea, it was not easy to drink due to its complexity. With this cup, I can make my own tea as many times as possible. 회사에서 티백대신 차잎으로 차마시기에 최적의 솔루션인 듯 합니다!

Tea infuser

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Not sure how much shd I expect from this tea infuser. It works ok but the tea filter doesn't work perfectly. Some tea leaves and small bits will seep through

Love this! BUT...

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on May 23, 2014

It didn't come with instructions indicating whether or not it could be used in a microwave, so I hesitate to warm up water in it. Not that warmed up water in the microwave tastes very good, anyway, (to me, it has a distinct taste I don't like). As for tea, it holds the tea leaves nicely and with no escaped particles at the bottom of the cup. I'm giving it 4 stars because it seems quite delicate, so I'm very careful with it, so as not to bang it around. Also 4 stars because there were no instructions for use. Sure wish I knew more about it. I tried to order 3 more but no longer available at iherb.com I've actually used it to sprout seeds! It works like a charm. The infuser acts as an excellent little way to rinse seeds and sprouts twice a day. Once they start sprouting like crazy, I transfer them to another container, but initially, it's an excellent little device for that.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on May 06, 2014

I bought this at trial price of $2.95 and love it.. it works great with both tea bags and leaves large enough.. works even with coffee bags and fine powder.. i even use it for plain water and juices..does not work well though for semi powdered tea leaves as those clog the slits of the strainer..other than that its a very nice little pot i use daily that looks good and is easy to use and clean.. love it and wish i could have had more than one for that price!~

nice cup for tea lovers!

Posted by 5158627844560141262 on Apr 26, 2014

my only problem was that one of the cups stainer's (purchased 2) broke just after two weeks...