• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Reviews | English

Pretty; very thin glass

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jan 20, 2013

This tea infuser is so pretty it helps me to drink a rather unpleasant medicinal tea daily. The glass is so thin I am terrified of breaking it and don't put it in the dish drain with other dishes. I'm also not sure about being able to put boiling water it so I select the lower setting on my electric kettle. I like the concept but would be happier with the execution if the glass was thicker.

DELICATE

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 13, 2013

Honestly, it's pretty useful, I find it a bit delicate and my understanding is not something to use every day several times, is fragile and delicate, the slots are a bit tight and jam away. Since I have the uses cookies carefully.

Just A Leaf Tea cup Infuser

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Jan 02, 2013

This is wonderful,I love it ,my tea never tasted better.Will buy more for gifts.Thank you for having this great product....

Great product. Very convenient.

Posted by Caerulea on May 16, 2014

I love that the tea cup comes with a lid and tea strainer. Great design. Very convenient and easy to use. And the price is great, too.

not happy

Posted by 5113133853206133317 on Oct 17, 2013

this tea infuser arrived broken can not be used

very handy in the loose hebal tea drinkers kitchen

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

the size of the cup is perfect for a good cup of tea,and the size of the strainer is excepcionally big so you can infuse more than 10 gram of most herbs and thats really usefull for alfalfa and nettle etc,just be careful when you wash & dry it because its very gentle ,it holds heat very well but not hits.

Great Strainer

Posted by Reviewer1123127 on Jan 30, 2013

What a perfect tea strainer! Not only is it beautiful and satisfying to see into the side of the mug as your teas is steeping, but the strainer has such thin openings that you can put in very fine leaves and none get through. The top is great at keeping the heat in too. I also use the mug for other drinks besides tea.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Apr 22, 2013

This is a great product. Easy and practical to use.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 19, 2014

Skaičiau kelis neigiamus atsiliepimus dėl per plono stiklo, neva puodelis labai trapus, plonas, etc. Nežinau, čia gal iherb'as naują seriją puodelių 'paleido' į apyvartą, nes puodelio stiklas visai ne plonas, o normalus. Pats puodelis labai simpatiškas, patogus. Pas mus prigijo jis ne tik žolelių arbatai, bet ir kavai, kai norisi didesnio jos kiekio. Žodžiu, vieni pliusai tik. Tiesa, užsisakant buvo baugu dėl jo kelionės iki Lietuvos, bet puodelis buvo saugiai, tvirtai supakuotas.

Love it but fragile.

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Mar 05, 2013

I am really liking this tea strainer. I buy tea in bulk at the local health food store and have a bunch of small plastic bags with different teas. It was a pain trying to scoop out tea with typical tea strainers, plus it was hard to get enough tea in the little ball (I like my tea strong). This works great. Can put as much tea in as I want, can easily strain things like sliced ginger, and has a lid to keep it warm. Only problem is the glass is thin and fragile. It has to be handled delicately. I'm glad I spent only $2.95 for it, as it very possibly could break.