• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Reviews | English

very cute and sturdy

Posted by Reviewer1602633 on Jan 14, 2013

loved that it was quite sturdy. perfect for blooming teas. any teas... love it!

Awesome product!!

Posted by 5679198777064543722 on Jan 14, 2013

Luv it the moment I received the good. Immaculately wrapped up and value for money! Jus wat I needed and wanted! Lightweight yet stylish and works well. 2 thumbs up!!!

Delicate

Posted by Hanne67 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought this cup with 75% off, and like it. The tea tastes much better in this cup of glass, and you also see the beautiful colour of the tea. I was a bit skeptical because of it's thin walls and was afraid it will loose it's heat to fast. But it's not good to drink too hot tea, and the lid on the top helps. A delicate cup to serve tea in!

very nice and practical

Posted by 5720484026007247241 on Feb 15, 2013

Great shape, perfect sifter design, and very practical to use; yes the glass is thin, but no, the mug is not over-fragile. IMHO, the only thing related to glass thickness one might complain for is the tea getting cold faster than if using regular porcelain mugs, but this is a minor issue I was well aware of when placing my order.

Awesome cup!

Posted by NorwegianDragon on Jan 26, 2013

Got it for my mum, she really loved it, you can see the beautiful colour of the tea while the strainer doesn't give the leaves a chance to fall into the cup :) very satisfied ^^

really elegant solution for solo tea-drinkers.

Posted by stephd on Jan 28, 2013

For those times when I don't want to make a full pot of tea, I love this little infuser. It allows my loose leaf teas to infuse freely, plus I can drink straight from the cup once I remove the insert with the used tea leaves. I actually prefer to drink from glass mugs anyway (I love being able to see the tea!) so this is a definitely perk. I just hope my clumsiness doesn't kick in so I can keep this infuser for a long, long time -- for now I'm handling it very carefully, handwashing only, and I only stir with wooden implements (I use a chopstick) to avoid clinking on the glass.

awesome cup

Posted by 5346679399949828453 on Nov 10, 2013

Love it

Great gift idea!

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Jan 01, 2014

Purchased as a gift and my sister lives it!

Cute infuser

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

Handy infuse for loose tea.

A great tea companion

Posted by 5748184358471908768 on Jan 06, 2014

This tea cup is pretty wonderful and after trying it out, I came to appreciate the thoughtful design. After you steep your loose tea with the infuser that sits inside the cup, you can remove it and set it inside the upturned lid, which acts as a stand. My only complaint is tea leaves can get stuck in the tiny slits in the strainer. I like this so much I may end up buying another one of these to bring to work.