お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Tea Infuser, Glass Tea Cup with Strainer, 8 oz Tea Glass (Discontinued Item)

Elegant looking and easy to use

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I like this tea infuser/cup overall but I will only use it for limited situations. On the plus side this tea cup is very elegant looking and is easy to use and clean. I like the fact that it has a cover to hold in the heat or for when you want to store an unfinished cup for another time. People in previous reviews have complained about the glass being too thin. I will say it is thinner than most glass tea/coffe cups. But, It is not a very big conern to me. If the glass is tempered properly it should be tough enough. Time will tell if this holds to be true. On the other hand being thin and light, it does not sink as much heat out of the hot water as a heaveier cup would. The way this is designed, the tea is infused inside the strainer where it is insulated by a thin layer of hot water surrounding it. It is actually pretty clever. When I make tea with bulk product, I usually make a quart at a time and I use a Mason (ball) jar for the infusion part of it. Especially if it is for medicinal purposes. I will use this tea infuser/cup for a quick and easy cup of tea used for mostly enjoyment. If you can get this tea infuser/cup for around 7 dollars or less, get a couple. Otherwise wait for them to go on sale. Thanks iHerb for your Weekly Specials so I could get this for $2.95. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my home page to see more reviews. Peace and good health.

Just a Leaaf Organic Tea

Posted by 4761387876473368965 on Oct 07, 2013

I received this tea pot broken into pieces ( inside part ) Could you please send me another one as it was not correctly wrapped in a protecting plastic. Regards

Great love it

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 21, 2013

Nice Tea cup with excellent design. love it.

Excellent

Posted by mighty on Sep 04, 2013

Excellent tea cups, convenience to use and wash.

Pretty; very thin glass

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Jan 20, 2013

This tea infuser is so pretty it helps me to drink a rather unpleasant medicinal tea daily. The glass is so thin I am terrified of breaking it and don't put it in the dish drain with other dishes. I'm also not sure about being able to put boiling water it so I select the lower setting on my electric kettle. I like the concept but would be happier with the execution if the glass was thicker.