• This item has been discontinued and replaced by JAL-00892.

Similar glass tea infusers are sold for $15.95 elsewhere!

• Customer Ratings

I love my little cup!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Oct 26, 2014

This is perfect for that single brew of herbal tea! Only slight downside is that sometimes little bits do escape through the slits but it's only a tiny amount and nothing really to be a problem.

My cup of tea!

Posted by gitjen on Aug 23, 2014

I use it daily!

Happy with de tea infuser

Posted by 4969947218495155244 on Jul 25, 2014

The designe is really elegant and also is practical

Good to drink a cup of tea

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Jul 08, 2014

During my daytime at work, this is really useful to have a tea, especially loose tea! Although I like loose tea, it was not easy to drink due to its complexity. With this cup, I can make my own tea as many times as possible. 회사에서 티백대신 차잎으로 차마시기에 최적의 솔루션인 듯 합니다!

a must for tea and infusion lovers

Posted by 4685188308864094358 on Jul 03, 2014

awesome!!! really convenient!!! Will buy another couple!!!

Tea infuser

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Not sure how much shd I expect from this tea infuser. It works ok but the tea filter doesn't work perfectly. Some tea leaves and small bits will seep through

DEMASIADO FRAGIL

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Es una jarrita muy mona, el filtro también es de cristal y tiene unas mini "rajitas" para que se filtre bien por ahí el agua, pero la veo demasiado frágil. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

I love it

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I mostly only use the cup itself. But I love it. For sure it is a bit fragile (not super just a bit), but it feels luxurious to drink from it.

Un invento gracioso que merece la pena o no, según ande de precio.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

Cuando estas cosas está de oferta en iherb, hay que aprovechar, pero no esperéis algo de muchísima calidad, no merecen la pena por su precio total. Tiene un tamaño bastante grande, como un poco más grande que un vaso normal.

Love this! BUT...

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on May 23, 2014

It didn't come with instructions indicating whether or not it could be used in a microwave, so I hesitate to warm up water in it. Not that warmed up water in the microwave tastes very good, anyway, (to me, it has a distinct taste I don't like). As for tea, it holds the tea leaves nicely and with no escaped particles at the bottom of the cup. I'm giving it 4 stars because it seems quite delicate, so I'm very careful with it, so as not to bang it around. Also 4 stars because there were no instructions for use. Sure wish I knew more about it. I tried to order 3 more but no longer available at iherb.com I've actually used it to sprout seeds! It works like a charm. The infuser acts as an excellent little way to rinse seeds and sprouts twice a day. Once they start sprouting like crazy, I transfer them to another container, but initially, it's an excellent little device for that.