EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.71

$13.95

Savings of: $3.24 (23% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great product, 4th time I have purchased, Open my page for an exclusive offer if you are new to Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Dec 29, 2013

This is a really good product, great to get a 50 SPF, as we can't get them in Australia (Stupid hey?) Will continue to buy from iherb as they are super fast with great service. Arrives in Australia usually within 5 days, better than most Australian shippers

Was this review helpful to you?

Mi protector solar favorito

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Si tienes la piel seca pero no quieres ese acabado lechoso, éste es tu protector solar! Encantada con él. Si te interesa, tienes una entrada extensa sobre este producto en mi blog.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent sun protector

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

I use this product under my makeup because my makeup does not contain any SPF. I use it on my hands and baby as well. It is not sticky, quite light, and it smells really good. I highly recommend.

Was this review helpful to you?

Genial

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

No es fácil encontrar protectores solares que no estén llenos de componentes tóxicos de los que huir. Aunque el INCI lleve algún ingrediente del que yo prefiera prescidir, es en poca cantidad y el resto del producto lo compensa. No deja efecto "casper", hidrata muy bien, su olor es muy agradable y no es nada agresivo con las pieles hipersensibles. Lo compré para mi pareja que tiene rosácea y no le puede dar el sol, además de tener una sensiblidad extrema en la piel. No le pudo ir mejor. El dermatólogo le recoméndo ISDIN y cada vez que lo hechaba su cara ardía y se ponía muy roja. Con este protector de Kiss My Face, todo lo contrario, su piel queda hidratada y sólo nota sensación de confort en la piel. Sin duda lo recomiendo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Do not really protect . Так себе.

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Oct 20, 2014

Pros: Light weight, easy to apply, nice smell, good absorption Contras: do not protect from sun in a way as supposed to be (comparing with 50 SPF products from Dr.Fisher, Avene, L'Oreal, Payot, etc.). It didn't protect from pigmentation even my olive tone skin , with 30 min. average outdoor time. 3 of 5. Может ингридиенты более здоровые, чем цинк и тяжелые металлы которые используют в обычных косметических продуктах с защитой от солнца. Но от пигментации это безвредное средство не очень спасает. На троечку.

Was this review helpful to you?

amazing !!!

Posted by 5056877087161147790 on Sep 11, 2013

this sun screen is really amazing!! so moisturizing and I can put it underneath my makeup, plus its not greasy I am 100% sure going to reorder it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Crema facial solar.

Posted by Ampareix on Feb 24, 2014

Buena crema solar, no deja marcas blancas y no aporta mucha grasa a la cara.

Was this review helpful to you?

Worst sunscreen ever

Posted by Reviewer1985044 on Feb 08, 2015

1) Leave a very noticeable white residue, as though it did not even absorb into your skin 2) Hard to wash off

Was this review helpful to you?

great sunscreen

Posted by 5199760228416514347 on Mar 08, 2015

absorbes quickly, doesn't make my skin oily, no scent. Very good

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 22, 2014

Sunscreen really works, so many sunscreens don't seem to protect my face but this one does, no burning, a nice balance of moisture to the skin

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 61 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »