July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kiss My Face, Sheer Organic Shine, Topaz, .5 fl oz (14 ml)

I expected a burnt orangy color

Posted by Charybdis on Aug 02, 2013

But this looks like a dusty plum on my lips. Fortunately, I like it! On me, it's like a muted but darker version of the amethyst Kiss My Face gloss, if that makes sense. The minty feeling of this lip gloss is just great! I've had a problem with drugstore lip glosses and lipsticks being drying to my lips, but the entire line of Kiss My Face lip glosses leave my lips moisturized. The ingredients are safe - and this is important for something you are putting on your lips. Studies suggest that women ingest the equivalent of three tubes of lip stick in their lives, so you want it to be stuff that doesn't contain parabens or other harmful ingredients. Great product!

Nice lipgloss

Posted by Revron on Mar 17, 2014

Organic ingredients. The colour and texture are great. Thank you iHerb for the service.

Love the taste and color

Posted by Reviewer1754071 on Mar 03, 2011

i love to used this item everyday going to my work. The taste of the mint is cool.

Kiss My Face, Sheer Organic Shine, Topaz

Posted by Iza-Nii on May 10, 2012

Good gloss, refreshing peppermint, non sticky, resistant, moistens lips.