July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

L'uvalla Certified Organic, Age-Defying Day/Night Cream, 1.4 oz (40 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing Age-Defying Cream

Posted by Reviewer3169298 on Jul 14, 2011

I don't usually write reviews, but after trying the L'uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser and this Age-Defying cream, I am compelled to do so. I really can't explain in words the experience that I go through every time I use this cream. The scent is something out of this world. It smells like the country side of southern France. Lavender, Rose, and other oils make you so relaxed. Also, this cream has Argan OIl which is from what I hear the darling of age-defying oils. My skin really started to show results after only 2 days. I swear my fine lines are reduced and my skintone is becoming even. I don't know what kind of magic L'uvalla puts in this cream, but it is now my favorite. I used Creme de la Mer for years and I swear this blows it away. Plus its organic which makes me feel good about putting it on. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Very good cream!

Posted by Reviewer2068041 on Aug 17, 2011

Very good cream! Well suited for dry skin. Beautiful scent! Your skin will thank you!

Average

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Oct 11, 2011

I'm not sure if it's anti-aging, as I don't see any improvement in the areas around my eyes where wrinkles are noticeable, but the product is non-greasy and absorbs well into skin. It's not very moisturizing for mature and dry skin, so it seems to be good for oily skin. I don't particularly like the scent as it has the smell of man's perfume.

Comparable but superior to the Mychelle Deep Repair cream

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 07, 2012

I got a sample of this and I really wish I didn't have MCS! Unfortunately the flowery rose scent is too strong for me nevertheless I tried it 3 times and this is my experience: it's very similar to the Mychelle Deep Repair in that it is very nourishing and smells very similar. I have very dry and very oily skin at the same time, except no oiliness on my cheeks. The cheek areas where I was able to apply some cream were left deeply hydrated and yet not greasy whatsoever. This is a very rich cream but not oily. I have also used this on one cheek and the Balancing Day/Night cream on the other and hours later, the cheek where I applied this one remains soft and normal, without flakiness or oily feel. The cheek with the Balancing turned back to dry after a few hours, so the Regenerating provides longer lasting ultra hydration. I must say that the scent is completely natural and the worst of it dissipates within 3-5 min. after that I can still smell it but again, my condition makes me super sensitized to scents otherwise I would make it part of my skin care regime. If you don't have MCS you will fare much better than me. Mychelle has changed formulas in 2011 on all of their products that I was using and for me, they no longer provide any of the impressive results. Not only that, Mychelle has introduced questionable ingredients including harsher preservatives (see my updated reviews) and told me they will continue to "improve" their products without notice, whereas L'Uvalla is 99% organic and has no plans on tempering with perfection. As for me, my quest for new creams continues but this line might just be the one for you.

LOVE this, skin feels great on using it!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Jul 28, 2012

LOve this cream. Skins feels soft & smooth on using it. Great for taking away dryness. Would buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »