« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Amazing Age-Defying Cream

Posted by Reviewer3169298 on Jul 14, 2011

I don't usually write reviews, but after trying the L'uvalla Hydrating Milk Cleanser and this Age-Defying cream, I am compelled to do so. I really can't explain in words the experience that I go through every time I use this cream. The scent is something out of this world. It smells like the country side of southern France. Lavender, Rose, and other oils make you so relaxed. Also, this cream has Argan OIl which is from what I hear the darling of age-defying oils. My skin really started to show results after only 2 days. I swear my fine lines are reduced and my skintone is becoming even. I don't know what kind of magic L'uvalla puts in this cream, but it is now my favorite. I used Creme de la Mer for years and I swear this blows it away. Plus its organic which makes me feel good about putting it on. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Average

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Oct 11, 2011

I'm not sure if it's anti-aging, as I don't see any improvement in the areas around my eyes where wrinkles are noticeable, but the product is non-greasy and absorbs well into skin. It's not very moisturizing for mature and dry skin, so it seems to be good for oily skin. I don't particularly like the scent as it has the smell of man's perfume.

Very good cream!

Posted by Reviewer2068041 on Aug 17, 2011

Very good cream! Well suited for dry skin. Beautiful scent! Your skin will thank you!

LOVE this, skin feels great on using it!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Jul 28, 2012

LOve this cream. Skins feels soft & smooth on using it. Great for taking away dryness. Would buy again.

Very good

Posted by MentaPiperita on Nov 14, 2013

I bought it for my mother and she likes it very much. She wants to keep buying it (and she's tried many creams before) so I think this one must be really good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »