Unexpectedly brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1494055 on Apr 06, 2010

I was recommended Lady's Mantle tea by a friend, but couldn't drink it cos of the other ingredients, so Googled Lady's Mantle and this showed up. Thought it worth a try. After 1 month of taking it twice a day, I noticed an amazing difference, and I am now on my second month and it's still incredible. I have siffered really heavy periods since I they started when I was 9, and despite various medications (e.g. Mefanamic Acid) they have remained eally heavy. I also have Endometriosis and fibroids and although have had operations, the periods have come back just as heavy and painful. I ended up having to wear night-time towels in teh daytime and also getting up at night 2-3 times to change. Lady's Mantle has reduced my flow to about one third of what it was, so now it's just the first 24 hours which is heavy and after that it tails to nothing. I just take a pain killer as soon as it starts and then I am fine. I talso used to alst 7 days, and now it's over in about 3.5 days. So, flow cut by a third, length cut by half, and pain greatly reduced. I am really chuffed :) and instead of being laid low for 5-7 days a month, I'm now just a bit out of it for 24 hours. Fantastic! I have been recommending it to my female friends. Give it a go.

Excellent for dealing with Endometriosis or Heavy Bleeding!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Jul 12, 2010

I have had endometriosis for 15 years so am used to having heavy periods. Now that I am in my 40s my cycle has gone into hyper drive causing very heavy periods to the point where I was flooding my pads. Ladys Mantle has solved this problem for me. No more heavy flow or clotting. I take 20-40 drops three times a day starting 5-7 days before my period is due and continue at this dosage to the end of my period. Some ladies may need to start this on day 15 and carry it through to the end of the cycle. Everyone is different. This is an absolute must have item for me. The quality of Eclectic Institute is wonderful.

lady's Mantle

Posted by Reviewer2505952 on Dec 29, 2010

I had a terrible time with flooding and a lot of clots. I was using Shepards purse (which helped some) but when I added Lady's Mantle the flooding really decreased. I continued to take it and it helped regulate my periods also.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on Dec 25, 2008

I have been plagued by heavy periods since I was young. This has given me my life back. My flow was so heavy I could barely leave the house two to three days of the month. I could not sleep straight through the night, I had to get up frequently to change my protection. This cycle was so different!!! I only leaked through twice. My flow was cut in half on my worst days.

heavy menstrual bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 07, 2010

Lady's Mantle along with sheperd's purse will greatly reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and help to reduce fibroids. Must use long term and everyday.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1857529 on Jul 15, 2011

I will follow up on this if I have anything new to say, but so far this is working well for me. I have had occasional "weird periods" ever since I was a teenager. I used to use herbs like red raspberry and they helped, but now that I am getting older, they didn't work like they used to. I started on a Lady's Mantle regimen after a hard, heavy period that was threatening to go for too long, and the next period was much better. It wasn't without discomfort or episodes of heavy flow, but less scary than without Lady's Mantle. I await to see what happens when my next period comes around. But I am definitely hopeful. A few tips that seemed to work for me: I found that I did better by taking smaller doses more frequently throughout the day, instead of the standard 3 a day. Like a dose maybe every 4-6 hours. I would calculate how many drops I could take in each of these more frequent doses, to make sure I didn't go over the maximum allowable daily dose. (Other sources recommend a dose of between 20-40 drops, 3 times a day. This would equal a maximum of 120 daily.) This seemed to work well for me. Even when your period has ended and things seem "normal," don't stop taking the drops, though you may consider lowering your dose a little if you've been taking the maximum allowable dose during your period. Do your own research to find out what works for you. And be patient, sometimes you don't see immediate results.

A must have for menstrual problems

Posted by Reviewer1782300 on Dec 05, 2010

I use this tincture for heavy flow along with shepherd's purse, red raspberry and yarrow. I take the recommended dose 3 to 4 times a day. Works extremely well.

Can't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3293580 on Jan 31, 2012

This is a lifesaver that I certainly can not be without. I have only used it for about 3 weeks. Started taking 30 drops of Lady's mantle and Horsetail 3 times daily two weeks before my expected period, and my flow reduced to about 1/3 of what I am used to. I have been suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding for quite some time now due to a large intramural fibroid that I have. Not anymore! I love lady's mantle, and I pray that iHerb will not ever stop selling it. I will continue taking this everyday as I have heard it is supposed to help shrink fibroids as well. Time will tell.

lady's mantle

Posted by Reviewer2148112 on Apr 02, 2009

worked great with Sheperd's purse to arrest heaving bleeding along with DIM.

Great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on May 05, 2008

This is the BEST stuff for menstrual and premenstrual doom and gloom and cramps and etc.... Lady's Mantle aka Alchemilla vulgaris.... I used to have to find it in herb form and brew huge batches of tea and there were soggy leaves everywhere.... eclectic institute does it all for you... use it freely, it is completely safe and non-toxic..... check Maria Treben's Health Through God's Pharmacy if you want a reference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »