July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Lady's Mantle, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Unexpectedly brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1494055 on Apr 06, 2010

I was recommended Lady's Mantle tea by a friend, but couldn't drink it cos of the other ingredients, so Googled Lady's Mantle and this showed up. Thought it worth a try. After 1 month of taking it twice a day, I noticed an amazing difference, and I am now on my second month and it's still incredible. I have siffered really heavy periods since I they started when I was 9, and despite various medications (e.g. Mefanamic Acid) they have remained eally heavy. I also have Endometriosis and fibroids and although have had operations, the periods have come back just as heavy and painful. I ended up having to wear night-time towels in teh daytime and also getting up at night 2-3 times to change. Lady's Mantle has reduced my flow to about one third of what it was, so now it's just the first 24 hours which is heavy and after that it tails to nothing. I just take a pain killer as soon as it starts and then I am fine. I talso used to alst 7 days, and now it's over in about 3.5 days. So, flow cut by a third, length cut by half, and pain greatly reduced. I am really chuffed :) and instead of being laid low for 5-7 days a month, I'm now just a bit out of it for 24 hours. Fantastic! I have been recommending it to my female friends. Give it a go.

Excellent for dealing with Endometriosis or Heavy Bleeding!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Jul 12, 2010

I have had endometriosis for 15 years so am used to having heavy periods. Now that I am in my 40s my cycle has gone into hyper drive causing very heavy periods to the point where I was flooding my pads. Ladys Mantle has solved this problem for me. No more heavy flow or clotting. I take 20-40 drops three times a day starting 5-7 days before my period is due and continue at this dosage to the end of my period. Some ladies may need to start this on day 15 and carry it through to the end of the cycle. Everyone is different. This is an absolute must have item for me. The quality of Eclectic Institute is wonderful.

heavy menstrual bleeding

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Dec 07, 2010

Lady's Mantle along with sheperd's purse will greatly reduce heavy menstrual bleeding and help to reduce fibroids. Must use long term and everyday.

Amazing!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3296411 on Dec 25, 2008

I have been plagued by heavy periods since I was young. This has given me my life back. My flow was so heavy I could barely leave the house two to three days of the month. I could not sleep straight through the night, I had to get up frequently to change my protection. This cycle was so different!!! I only leaked through twice. My flow was cut in half on my worst days.

A must have for menstrual problems

Posted by Reviewer1782300 on Dec 05, 2010

I use this tincture for heavy flow along with shepherd's purse, red raspberry and yarrow. I take the recommended dose 3 to 4 times a day. Works extremely well.