Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

Especially for women!

Love it!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Mar 18, 2015

This little lady's mantle tincture solved my menstrual cycle problems within 2 months! I had spotting and long heavy periods for most part of my life, and with this spotting stopped, periods became lighter and shorter. I could finally use regular pads and tampons instead of big night ones! I helped calm my hormonal breakouts because it helps regulate hormones naturally, so now instead of 7-8 breakouts per month, I get 1-2. The only downside is lower libido. Actually it regulates it, so if your libido is low it would increase it to normal level, but if your libido is high it will decrease it to normal. Sadly, second situation is my situation, but that's the only downside. Lady's mantle is amazing herb for female problems, I'm quite suprised it's not as popular as, for example, vitex.

Didn't help me

Posted by breaking on Sep 07, 2014

After reading so many good reviews,I bought it.I'm a little disappionted.I had taking it for 5 menstrual cycle.I found I cannot use it before my menstrual begining,because it delayed my period.My menstrual come back one day after I discontinue taking it .It also cannot ease my period cramp or shorten my period .I have to take it with cramp bark.

Used for heavy menstral bleeding and pain! - After a couple of hours the blinding pain went away and

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

my heavy bleeding stopped and wasn't as bad. It took no more than a couple of hours and didn't return for the rest of the day where as I'm normally in pain the whole day along with heavy blood loss so for my first experience with this I'm very impressed.

Health#1a

Posted by 4759010896933677467 on Jan 30, 2014

All my needs were met.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Mar 24, 2012

I use this with Shepherd's Purse and Lady's Mantle 5 days before and for the first 3 days during my period. My period is cut in half in length and flow. I no longer dread it.

Can't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer3293580 on Jan 31, 2012

This is a lifesaver that I certainly can not be without. I have only used it for about 3 weeks. Started taking 30 drops of Lady's mantle and Horsetail 3 times daily two weeks before my expected period, and my flow reduced to about 1/3 of what I am used to. I have been suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding for quite some time now due to a large intramural fibroid that I have. Not anymore! I love lady's mantle, and I pray that iHerb will not ever stop selling it. I will continue taking this everyday as I have heard it is supposed to help shrink fibroids as well. Time will tell.

Lady's Mantle

Posted by Reviewer1617092 on Dec 01, 2011

I have suffered with heavy bleeding for years after the first dose the bleeding was 75% lighter.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer1857529 on Jul 15, 2011

I will follow up on this if I have anything new to say, but so far this is working well for me. I have had occasional "weird periods" ever since I was a teenager. I used to use herbs like red raspberry and they helped, but now that I am getting older, they didn't work like they used to. I started on a Lady's Mantle regimen after a hard, heavy period that was threatening to go for too long, and the next period was much better. It wasn't without discomfort or episodes of heavy flow, but less scary than without Lady's Mantle. I await to see what happens when my next period comes around. But I am definitely hopeful. A few tips that seemed to work for me: I found that I did better by taking smaller doses more frequently throughout the day, instead of the standard 3 a day. Like a dose maybe every 4-6 hours. I would calculate how many drops I could take in each of these more frequent doses, to make sure I didn't go over the maximum allowable daily dose. (Other sources recommend a dose of between 20-40 drops, 3 times a day. This would equal a maximum of 120 daily.) This seemed to work well for me. Even when your period has ended and things seem "normal," don't stop taking the drops, though you may consider lowering your dose a little if you've been taking the maximum allowable dose during your period. Do your own research to find out what works for you. And be patient, sometimes you don't see immediate results.

Great for Fibroids

Posted by Reviewer2918145 on Mar 09, 2011

I have fibroids and they causes heavy bleeding. This stops the flooding and makes my cycle shorter. Love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »