husband thought there were so, so

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Mar 05, 2010

tastes great and good texture to sink your teeth into. We are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists so having a product that tastes good and is good for you is wonderful.

Lara Bars are the best

Posted by Reviewer2263344 on Apr 28, 2011

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1387129 on Jul 04, 2011

These had a really good banana flavour.

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 21, 2011

Made with unsweetened fruit and almonds, these bars are outstanding. They're naturally sweet and so tasty. Nice as a healthy gluten free alternate to granola bars when you want a snack.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Nov 08, 2011

Gorgeous! chunky nuts and banana taste not too overpowering. Yummy!

Goodness in a bar!

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014

This bars are just amazing, at being only made with 3 ingredients and managing on tasting like real banana bread! The only thing I miss in these are chocolate chips, but that's not really a problem as I take some of my stevia sweetened dark chocolate to eat with these and they are absolutely delish!

Awesome

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Aug 09, 2014

This is our family's favourite snack now. Tastes like dried bananas with almonds.

perfect!

Posted by 5114973704673018507 on Aug 16, 2014

So yummy! The perfect, healthy snack. No guilt after eating this! And it really does taste like banana bread!

If you like really sweet 'somwhat Banana taste', this is for you.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

I think the Larabar energy bars are great for me. Because I have so many allergies and food intolerances. (Dairies, gluten, soy, olive, eggs, fruits and the list goes on), so I need some extra calories in my else calory restricted diet. Even though I find that I tolerate most fruits poorly, I tolerate most of the different Larabar energy bars well. But this one got too strange taste to me. Luckily taste is very individual, so your tongue may find it competely compliant. Since this is about my experience, I give it three stars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »