Yummy goodness

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love these bars! All natural and packed with good stuff we need. These are very lemony, so you must really enjoy lemon flavor, as I do. Wish they weren't as expensive, but I purchase them twice a month because we get what we pay for. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

umm..

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Oct 20, 2010

This one is a bit funny because it kinda has artificial-like flavor (at least I felt so) even though it's made of all natural. Maybe lemon flavor is too strong. Definitely not my favorite.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2126053 on Nov 10, 2010

These are a real treat--lemony, fresh, healthy and also a good value. I like some of the other flavors of Larabar too (cherry is great), but lemon is my favorite. No cardboard taste like some bars.

Zesty

Posted by Reviewer2604470 on Jul 17, 2010

The lemon flavor brings a lightness to an otherwise kind of dense food. I love it

great!

Posted by Reviewer1975411 on Jul 24, 2010

i love lemon bars, and was looking for a healthy alternative - these taste excellent and are actually good for you. one of the best larabars for those who like lemon.

Love Larabars

Posted by Reviewer1889707 on Aug 13, 2010

Since I eliminated gluten products from my diet, I discovered Larabars. They are tasty, nutritious and they are easy to carry around if I know I have a long time to go between meals. Definitely recommend them.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Sep 12, 2010

My entire family loves this flavor. It really is delicious and lemony. It's not too tart and it is a nice pick me up in the afternoon.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Excellent taste. Strong lemon flavor. A great healthy snack.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on May 23, 2011

Love the lemon taste, texture perfect, take it instead of breakfast

LEMON LARA

Posted by Reviewer1450700 on Jul 07, 2011

Yummy and very fresh, soft and squishy, just the way we like them. LEMON LARA BARS ARE OUR #1 favorite. We adore Lara Bars,they are so healthy and natural without sugar, salt or any of the undesirable additives :)