Worst Larabar flavor

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

Love the other Larabars, but couldn't even finish one of these lemon bars. I like lemony things, so thought I would enjoy these, but really disliked the taste.

YUMMY Bars

Posted by 5084878038975483720 on Nov 05, 2014

SImply love these bars...all flavours are FABULOUS....great for a quick snack....

delicious

Posted by 5455017590702486029 on Jul 09, 2014

Delicious snack. One of the best together with apple pie if you ask me.

Not as great as I expected

Posted by lilacwine on Jan 13, 2014

Bought this after reading all the positive reviews, and maybe I was just expecting too much. I was a little disapointed with it. I think I was expecting something crunchier and was a little startled by how soft the texture was (dense cake). That said, it is tasty and a good snack to have while on-the-go.

Nice lemon tang without being too sweet

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Dec 02, 2013

This flavour has a good lemon tang but is not too sweet.

Yummy goodness

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love these bars! All natural and packed with good stuff we need. These are very lemony, so you must really enjoy lemon flavor, as I do. Wish they weren't as expensive, but I purchase them twice a month because we get what we pay for. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

This larabar really does taste like a lemon bar. It is very satisfying! Other flavors you need to try are Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Apple, and Carrot Cake.

love these

Posted by 5007135232386619856 on May 30, 2013

I'm in love with all LARABARS they are pure goodness! love lemon but sorry to say the key lime pie is slightly better on my taste buds. Lemon is still great for a change!

Worth a try

Posted by 5586289598930637554 on Apr 01, 2013

I like Larabars but sometimes they make me feel a bit queasy after eating, I don't know why and I'm sure it's just me. I do love the fact they are all natural and raw. They are enough for lunch with a few rice cakes if I eat a decent breakfast. I will keep trying the different flavours

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2643336 on Feb 06, 2013

This is by far the best tasting bar ever! I love the tartness of the lemon and the delicate sweetness of the dates combined! I look forward to my Larabar time each day!