The quality is good!*

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

Extends length of lashes but not water proof

Posted by Reviewer1788001 on Nov 24, 2011

I like this but it's not water proof. When I put my contacts in or take them out, the mascara runs. :(It's hard to find a mascara that's cruelty free, without beeswax (I'm severely allergic to bees & beeswax) and is waterproof. I ordered this on a limb because veganessentials charges too much for shipping.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy this again after disappointment with other brands. This one is not dry and flaky. Good coverage.

Great mascara

Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011

This mascara looks absolutely great. Creates volume without making it look like you've overpainted. All in all a very natural result, but still with the blackness, longer lashes and extra volume, wich you expect from a mascara. Only negative thing is that it contains one silcone, I guess I read the description too fast, 'cause I did not notice it until I hade it in my hand. But if you don't care what's in your mascara, this is a really good one.

Makes my lashes light

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

I can feel the difference from the syntetic mascaras, as this one makes my eyelashes light when coloring them. But at the end of the day it comes down to my lids - that I didnt like.

The best among the paraben-free vegan mascaras

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on May 24, 2012

Perhaps I haven't tried every single paraben-free vegan mascara, but there aren't that many and I've been through several. Most are pretty awful. I like this, but I don't think it lasts quite as long as the paraben-laden types; seems like I have to replace it every couple of months because it gets clumpy.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jun 25, 2012

For a natural mascara I am very pleased with this product. It does smudge easily so you don't want to rub your eyes after putting this on but that's a good way to keep your hands away from your eyes anyways :) This mascara is not all clumpy and thick as other brands. Looks very natural. I use mascara almost everyday and I find that one of these mascaras lasts me about two months.

Like a feather

Posted by erichards on Aug 21, 2012

This is the first natural mascara I've tried. It takes a few more swipes for coverage because it's so light weight, but I like that it's light. Nice dark color while you're not really aware of it's presence, and happily it's been staying on and washing off well.

Good natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1808570 on Oct 20, 2012

Nice mascara, makes your lashes look good but natural. Doesn't sting my eyes at all, and it's nice that it's all good ingredients. But I notice that it smudges, so I'll try another brand next time to see if it works better for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »