Larenim, Mineralash Mascara, Jet Black, 0.30 oz

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The quality is good!*

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

Extends length of lashes but not water proof

Posted by Reviewer1788001 on Nov 24, 2011

I like this but it's not water proof. When I put my contacts in or take them out, the mascara runs. :(It's hard to find a mascara that's cruelty free, without beeswax (I'm severely allergic to bees & beeswax) and is waterproof. I ordered this on a limb because veganessentials charges too much for shipping.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy this again after disappointment with other brands. This one is not dry and flaky. Good coverage.

Great mascara

Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011

This mascara looks absolutely great. Creates volume without making it look like you've overpainted. All in all a very natural result, but still with the blackness, longer lashes and extra volume, wich you expect from a mascara. Only negative thing is that it contains one silcone, I guess I read the description too fast, 'cause I did not notice it until I hade it in my hand. But if you don't care what's in your mascara, this is a really good one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »