10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The healthiest ingredients I could find. Perfect eyelashes

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

This mascara has the healthiest ingredients I could find anywhere, in any mascara, ever, and I went to great lengths to ensure that it's non-toxic on the eyes. It's not only the healthiest I could find so far, it's also as good as it gets. It gives you perfect eyelashes, and I mean perfect. However I must admit I had to change my technique because of the applicator (I previously used Chanel mascara, but found its toxic ingredients too hazardous). I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll definitely stay with this product.

Great

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 19, 2012

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, nice and natural looking and very black. Doesn;t irritate my eyes like other mascaras. Can even sleep in it and don't wake up with sore eyes (not that i make a habit of this!). Will buy again.

Great colour & length

Posted by Reviewer1762111 on Sep 05, 2011

Beautiful mascara that didn't irritate my eyes at all and washes off easily, yet didn't run when I wore it in the rain once! Added nice length, shine, colour & volume, I would buy it again.

greatest mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Sep 25, 2011

most likely the best mascara I've ever tried. Doesn't smudge yet gets off easily. And of course - it really makes my eye lashes look long.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1731560 on Aug 02, 2011

My lashes are much longer and ticker thanks to this! Love this mascara!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »