I love this mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2507600 on Jan 09, 2014

Nice.

greatest mascara ever

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Sep 25, 2011

most likely the best mascara I've ever tried. Doesn't smudge yet gets off easily. And of course - it really makes my eye lashes look long.

Excellent Mascara!

Posted by Ekaterina777 on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent Mascara! It gives a good amount and lashes after her very soft. Would recommend!

Favourite Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

This one's a keeper - very easy to apply, no clumps, it lengthens, it volumizes, and stays put. I like how soft and natural my lashes feel once it's on. And it's vegan - no beeswax!

Great mascara

Posted by Reviewer2180944 on Dec 23, 2011

This mascara looks absolutely great. Creates volume without making it look like you've overpainted. All in all a very natural result, but still with the blackness, longer lashes and extra volume, wich you expect from a mascara. Only negative thing is that it contains one silcone, I guess I read the description too fast, 'cause I did not notice it until I hade it in my hand. But if you don't care what's in your mascara, this is a really good one.

Makes my lashes light

Posted by Reviewer2601428 on Apr 25, 2012

I can feel the difference from the syntetic mascaras, as this one makes my eyelashes light when coloring them. But at the end of the day it comes down to my lids - that I didnt like.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jun 25, 2012

For a natural mascara I am very pleased with this product. It does smudge easily so you don't want to rub your eyes after putting this on but that's a good way to keep your hands away from your eyes anyways :) This mascara is not all clumpy and thick as other brands. Looks very natural. I use mascara almost everyday and I find that one of these mascaras lasts me about two months.

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Nov 28, 2011

Will buy this again after disappointment with other brands. This one is not dry and flaky. Good coverage.

The best among the paraben-free vegan mascaras

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on May 24, 2012

Perhaps I haven't tried every single paraben-free vegan mascara, but there aren't that many and I've been through several. Most are pretty awful. I like this, but I don't think it lasts quite as long as the paraben-laden types; seems like I have to replace it every couple of months because it gets clumpy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »