Great product

Posted by greenfern on Oct 05, 2013

Nice balance of all 11 B vitamins. Especially like folate from lemon peel over folic acid and that B12 is the more bioavailable methylcobalamin.

Not Great

Posted by Reviewer1400839 on Oct 24, 2013

Felt weird after taking just one capsule. Feels like Niacin flushing. The label does not show how much of the niacin is niacinamide and how much as regular niacin which is know to cause flushing.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on May 31, 2014

I im much out in the forest in my work I must take B vitamin against ticks. Works perfect. My wife take it to her hair and Nails, they become stronger.

The best formula

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 15, 2014

I have been taking this for many years. I used to order direct from life extension, but am so glad iHerb carries it now, the prices of their products are better here. I wish the bottle was smaller (the contents is only about half the total size of the bottle which really annoys me) but the balance of b vitamins for a complex is just right and not something anyone else seems to use. Life Extension does a tremendous amount of research and they are at the forefront, so I trust them thoroughly.

life extension

Posted by 5495097388894141302 on Oct 10, 2013

just start one a week but i trust life extension.

Flushing

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Oct 15, 2014

I started taking this as recommendd 2 caps in divided doses, since 4 days. Today after the second capsule I had my first flushing experience at work. It was frightening as I didnt expect it. ANd that too after 4 days to taking. Does anyone if it builds up over days and may be my body didnt need Niacin anymore today and therefore it was a overdose? I did feel energised in the first three days but after flushing today I am not feeling that great. WOuld love to hear other experience on flushing. Thanks Manasi

Item is not allowed in Norway

Posted by ChisaHolly on Dec 11, 2014

Package got sent back to iherb, got letter from custom. I hope I will get refunded. Iherb should put a note on this page for norway shoppers, so we wouldn't buy this.

Very Good!

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Very good and the veggie caps are fantastic for myself since I follow and a vegan diet.

Funcionan

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Lo tomé durante más de 6 meses y noté una gran mejoría en piel, pelo, salud en general... Soy celiaca y tenía falta de absorción de vitamina B. Otro producto estrella es el One per Day de LifeExtension.

LOVE this product!!!