Great product

Posted by greenfern on Oct 05, 2013

Nice balance of all 11 B vitamins. Especially like folate from lemon peel over folic acid and that B12 is the more bioavailable methylcobalamin.

good product!

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on May 31, 2014

I im much out in the forest in my work I must take B vitamin against ticks. Works perfect. My wife take it to her hair and Nails, they become stronger.

The best formula

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 15, 2014

I have been taking this for many years. I used to order direct from life extension, but am so glad iHerb carries it now, the prices of their products are better here. I wish the bottle was smaller (the contents is only about half the total size of the bottle which really annoys me) but the balance of b vitamins for a complex is just right and not something anyone else seems to use. Life Extension does a tremendous amount of research and they are at the forefront, so I trust them thoroughly.

Very Good!

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Very good and the veggie caps are fantastic for myself since I follow and a vegan diet.

Funcionan

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Lo tomé durante más de 6 meses y noté una gran mejoría en piel, pelo, salud en general... Soy celiaca y tenía falta de absorción de vitamina B. Otro producto estrella es el One per Day de LifeExtension.

LOVE this product!!!