• This product contains Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango.

• Customer Ratings

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1164195 on Aug 25, 2009

My brother recommended these and I bought 2 bottles 5 months ago. I was about 40 pounds overweight and constantly craving sweets. I started taking it twice a day, without other changes. I knew not to look for or expect immediate changes. After a few weeks, I noticed the craving for sweets was gone. I had lost a couple of pounds from not snacking on ice cream and cookies. It is now 5 months later and I have been taking Integra-Lean Irvingia every day. I weigh 35 pounds less than when I started (going from 195 to 160), and I have not consciously started dieting. I will keep taking these supplements since I am fairly certain they're responsible for the weight loss and lack of sweets cravings.

Just Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2864079 on Jul 05, 2009

I have to admit this is the fist time that I've taken something for weight loss that actually worked. I can't believe how much I've leaned out. I just brought a bottle for my friend to try I gave her 5 and she said she must have it. It doesn't make you wired it just does exactly what it says. Thank You!!!

Starting to see results

Posted by Reviewer1577038 on Oct 27, 2010

I was diagnosed several months ago with hypothyroidism and began taking thyroid medication. I had gained a few pounds prior to being diagnosed but when I started taking the thyroid meds, my weight starting going up really fast. I was searching for something to help reduce my appetite and sugar cravings and decided to give this product a shot. I've been taking one tablet twice a day for almost two months and just within the last few days have noticed a gradual decrease daily in my weight. I had read it takes a couple of months to get into your system and take effect and that has been true in my case. I take this along with Green Tea Extract just before lunch and dinner each day and have noticed a reduction in hunger and craving for sweets. Now that I'm finally seeing results on the scale I'm very pleased and hope to see even more weight disappear.

Dreamy

Posted by Reviewer2015699 on Aug 28, 2009

I have found classic Irvingia to be best on its own rather than mixed with other ingredients. Had results similar to study last Spring until I became stressed. In my opinion, it doesn't overcome cortisol to help you lose if you are stressed. It helped me maintain my loss through stress though. I suggest if you lead a stressful lifestyle to incorporate a cortisol support formula. Side effects noted: Increased thirst, deep sleep and vivid dreams. NO gastric upset with IntegraLean Irvingia. Tried Enhanced Irvingia with the white kidney bean extract and it caused severe heartburn, gas and gastric upset.

IT WORKS.

Posted by Reviewer1815324 on Sep 29, 2009

I take 1 capsule twice a day. My carb cravings are greatly reduced, I've been leaving food on my plate (a first for me), and I'm never hungry despite eating less and not snacking very much between meals. Irvingia will definitely be part of my daily routine until I reach my goal weight!

No longer crave carbs

Posted by Reviewer3258243 on Sep 20, 2011

The first day I thought this product isn't for me, because I felt hungrier than usual, but I took it the next day and began noticing that the "full" feeling was in place again. Then as days went by I did "not" crave sweets and wanted less carbs. I slept better at night too. My blood sugars are near normal in the morning and through the day. I "was" a type II diabetic. I believe this product is a better control than any prescription. I am on my second month and have dropped 22 pounds in 5 weeks. I did not consciously change my eating, but my eating has changed, as the cravings are gone.

Encouraging results

Posted by Reviewer1431783 on Dec 17, 2009

My husband has been unsuccessful in losing weight in his abdomen. And he says he has been hungry all his life. He has been taking Integra-Lean for just a month and has hardly any hunger pangs and his belt has to be taken in so his pants don't fall off! He still has a ways to go, but he is very encouraged.

weight loss help

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010

I have been using this product for about two months with some other supplements recommended by Dr. Colber's "I Can do this Diet" and have lost almost 30 pounds.

the best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2884590 on Nov 07, 2011

Like a lot of people I was hoping for the miracle african mango drug and paid hundreds to try 2 other pro.ducts While neither of them helped me lose , I did sense that they were doing something. I am recovering a serious respiratory problems and collapsed lung and I did feel the difference in energy levels. This however was the best, I am losing weight slowly, but losing at 60- that's not easy. And it is a tenth of the price. It has also helped with cholesterol levels.

The best in market

Posted by Reviewer2617501 on Dec 23, 2011

The best natural product for lose weight. I took them for 4 months in a row, without diet, and I have lost 10 pounds of fat. I said fat, not body water. 10 pounds of fat it is a lot of volume