Good product

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

Feel more relaxed since I take Magnesium

Great magnesium!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Although this magnesium isn't purely in citrate or chelate form, it's still very effective. I know that this is working because I can feel the difference (I'm more energized, I sleep better and I don't have repetitive headaches as I used to) even with one capsule daily. Furthermore, this doesn't upset my stomach like a pure citrate form does. I get the same results with two 200 mg chelate magnesium capsules daily but this is a lot cheaper option. Highly recommended!

Helps me to sleep at night easily

Posted by Reviewer1510204 on Mar 21, 2013

Ive always suffered from sleep issues and finding it difficult to fall asleep. taking one capsule an hour before bed helped me to relax and I find that I can get a better night's rest after supplementation.

High absorption magnesium caps

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Jan 08, 2013

I eat these before bedtime for better sleep. My sleep patterns before and after taking magnesium are very obviously better. Would recommend.

Posted by Reviewer2536790 on Dec 18, 2012

Excellent product!

Review From Western Australia

Posted by 4655521012837380671 on Aug 28, 2012

I would like to say that I have never found such a good value for money magnesium. I suffer badly from constipation because of my underactive thyroid. Within 2 days my constipation is a problem of the past. Thankyou iHerb

Quality Magnesium

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Magnesium! "Because of the important interaction between phosphate and magnesium ions, magnesium ions are essential to the basic nucleic acid chemistry of life, and thus are essential to all cells of all known living organisms. Over 300 enzymes require the presence of magnesium ions for their catalytic action, including all enzymes utilizing or synthesizing ATP, or those that use other nucleotides to synthesize DNA and RNA. ATP exists in cells normally as a chelate of ATP and a magnesium ion." Wikipedia

Good price.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

I've researched extensively and come to the conclusion that this is the best magnesium option for the price.

Great Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Life Extension Magnesium is a far superior product to other Magnesium supplements. I can use just 1 of these caplets and get the same effects as using over 1,000 mg of other brands. Great product for those with bp needs and for helping to keep things moving properly.

Magnesium Caps

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jun 21, 2012

Take 2 per day or more if exercising or using coffee or soft drinks/energy drinks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »