Good product

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

Feel more relaxed since I take Magnesium

Quality Magnesium

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

Magnesium! "Because of the important interaction between phosphate and magnesium ions, magnesium ions are essential to the basic nucleic acid chemistry of life, and thus are essential to all cells of all known living organisms. Over 300 enzymes require the presence of magnesium ions for their catalytic action, including all enzymes utilizing or synthesizing ATP, or those that use other nucleotides to synthesize DNA and RNA. ATP exists in cells normally as a chelate of ATP and a magnesium ion." Wikipedia

High absorption magnesium caps

Posted by 4764124855596619814 on Jan 08, 2013

I eat these before bedtime for better sleep. My sleep patterns before and after taking magnesium are very obviously better. Would recommend.

Helps me to sleep at night easily

Posted by Reviewer1510204 on Mar 21, 2013

Ive always suffered from sleep issues and finding it difficult to fall asleep. taking one capsule an hour before bed helped me to relax and I find that I can get a better night's rest after supplementation.

Great magnesium!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Although this magnesium isn't purely in citrate or chelate form, it's still very effective. I know that this is working because I can feel the difference (I'm more energized, I sleep better and I don't have repetitive headaches as I used to) even with one capsule daily. Furthermore, this doesn't upset my stomach like a pure citrate form does. I get the same results with two 200 mg chelate magnesium capsules daily but this is a lot cheaper option. Highly recommended!

Good price.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

I've researched extensively and come to the conclusion that this is the best magnesium option for the price.

Life Extension, Magnesium Caps, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3297212 on Jul 25, 2012

Good quality product.

High Doseage Mag Caps

Posted by Reviewer1734968 on Oct 29, 2012

Another high doseage vitamin capsule - good value and suitable for vegetarians.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

they are helpful with inflammation

too good !!

Posted by Reviewer2091270 on Jul 31, 2013

It s a very good product and i dont understand why iherb doesnt continue to sell it !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »