Good fish oil

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Apr 04, 2015

I am using this product for 3 weeks now. I noticed better results than the fish oils I have used before - eskimo and one generic brand. My mood is better but I am taking other supplements too so I am not sure it is entirely due to the fish oil. I opened a capsule and tasted the oil inside - it tasted fresh and had mild flavor as should be. The capsules are a bit big but for the ratio of EPA to DHA each one provides you'll swallow it. It has also normal quantities of vitamin E than most fish oil capsules where the amount of vitamin E added sometimes covers all the daily need. This means that you can have vitamin E from food without worrying of overdosing.. The only down side is if you take the capsules on empty stomach there is a slight fish blurbs, so take them with food or after you've eaten.

A good amount of EPA and DHA.

Posted by 4743563619427934289 on Oct 04, 2013

The only problem I found with Fish-oil is that it contains mercury and PCB's, and so I was worried about what I bought but it turned out that LifeExtension's fish-oil is moleculary distilled and so all my fears faded away.

CAN'T GO WRONG WITH LIFE EXTENSION

Posted by Reviewer1476350 on Dec 08, 2011

Trusted brand. Have used for years.

EPA/DHA

Posted by Reviewer2257142 on Aug 26, 2013

Great cost advantage!

Best oil for your bones!

Posted by Reviewer2991633 on Dec 29, 2011

Good vitamins, not having too much artificial ingredients.

Life Extension, Mega EPA/DHA, 120 Softgels

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Mar 29, 2014

Life Extension, Mega EPA/DHA, 120 Softgels good and high dost

Fantastic

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

This is a excellent product....A very good quality...

Great value with a generous amount of EPA/DHA

Posted by AReviewer on Dec 17, 2014

I used to take a Minami supplement that I really liked. Unfortunately the product was discontinued and replaced by one with pills that are too large for me to swallow, so I looked for something else. I am very pleased with this product's generous EPA/DHA and Omega-3s, along with its low price point. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1513031 on Sep 12, 2014

Estupendo y bien de precio.

Excellent Quality

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

It's hard to find this quality. I am super impressed with this product. My husband and I both use this and its great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »