Much More Than A Typical One a Day

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 27, 2014

this is a very complete 2-a-day alternative. While I use other supplements, this definitely lays the foundation for great health. Take one each with breakfast and dinner. A multi-mineral supplement containg calcium and copper should also be taken. A terrific, inexpensive investment in our most precious resource: our health. Please click my user name (alloriginal) for more helpful reviews gleaned from my 30+ years of supplementation.

pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on May 17, 2014

High quality potent multi-vitamin. Consumer Lab tested and verified.

annamaria

Posted by 5326792258942443110 on Oct 24, 2014

I am satisfied with everything! This is one of the best product I have ever use! Thank you very much!

better than nature made

Posted by 5310389394639000452 on Nov 05, 2014

I have been worrying with my high blood pressure. Vitamin B12 is good for blood pipe healthiness, and is much contained in this product. Also Vitamin A is contained. That is why I purchased this good product. P.S. I apologize for my poor English writing.

Excellent relation quality price - Excelente relación calidad precio

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

The formula is close to have 3 vitaminic supplement and 1 mineral in one. In two capsules I highlight 30 mg of zinc, 500 mg of C vitamin, 200 mcg of selenium and 2000 UI D3 vitamin (the best D vitamin). This supplement haven't iron, unlike most supplements, and it is important because in healthy people is negative eat iron supplements. It have vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin more efficient than as cianocobalamina. And the new selenium formula is anticancer. ---- La fórmula está cerca de ser 3 suplemento vitamínicos y minerales en 1. En dos capsulas tenemos 30 mg de zinc, 500 mg de vitamina C, 200 mcg de selenio y 2.000 UI de vitamina D3 (la mejor vitamina D). Este suplemento no tiene hierro, a diferencia de la mayoría de los suplementos, y es importante debido a que en las personas sanas es negativo suplementarse con hierro. Contiene la vitamina B12 como metilcobalamina más eficiente que como cianocobalamina. Y la nueva fórmula de selenio es anticancerígena. Aunque para personas sanas, no creo que sea necesario tomar dos al dia, sino una.

capsules make them more palatable

Posted by sugarcrusted on Jan 18, 2015

i tried the tablet form previous and hated it. the taste is too overbearing. having it in a capsule form means i skip the taste. my body absorbs the stuff pretty quickly, within 30 minutes of consumption, i can see that my body is getting rid of the excess vitamin B already (florescent yellow pee, if you don't already know). splitting up my dose into two a day seems appropriate considering how quickly my body gets rid of stuff.

BEST MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL !

Posted by Hungarian on Apr 04, 2015

High content of active substance ! Most of chelate bonds ! Do not iron and copper legitimate, legitimate low-calcium maintenance. + methylcobalamin + Folate [from lemon extract (peel)] + Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta)

Lo uso desde hace años

Posted by ROSSITA on May 29, 2014

Ha mejorado sus capsulas, ahora son más pequeñas y mejores para tomar, eso si cuando las tomas la orina se vuelve muy amarilla. ----------- Si te ha servido de algo mi opinión, marca SÍ abajo, y ve a mi nick Rossita para más revisiones.

Absolutely love this product :)

Posted by 4870107955878064302 on Oct 16, 2014

I have tried lots of other multivitamins out in the market -- but love that this product has Vit D3 in it -- totally recommend it

Ok

Posted by 4895821556926616183 on Mar 25, 2014

I don't like the smell of the capsules, but I think it's good multivitamin.