Vitamin b3 Niacin LIFE EXTENSION

Posted by Reviewer2170662 on Sep 05, 2015

THISPRODUCT CAUSES SERIOUS ALLERGIE TO ME AND TO MY SISTER. If I take Niacin from NOW FOOD I have no problem-

Nice Flushing.

Posted by 4953209479533855644 on Apr 23, 2016

The flushing is verry nice, and relaxing, also good for sleep.

Great for People who Bruise

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Sep 24, 2014

I am 70 years old and have a tendency to bruise on my hands and lower arms. I can take one (1) B3 Niacin per day and the bruises will be gone in just a few days. Individuals may have different reactions to it. I just get real red all over, others may itch with it. I would recommend not to use it on an empty stomach for the first time.

Pure perfection

Posted by klinacz on Jan 27, 2015

I love Life Extension's products because of its purity. This supplement contains nothing but pure Niacin, gelatin and vegetable stearate. The flush is strong and nice. I am not experiencing flush any more as I did at the beginning. I would recommend to start with lower doses like 50-100 mg and drinking a lot of water if ones are vulnerable to flush effects. However I liked it when I was getting flush, the feeling was okay, sometimes itchy, I knew that it works at least. I just want say to not get discouraged by side effects, you can avoid it or weaken it. Your body will get used to it. Also 500 mg seems to be a lot so I may decrease dose to 250 or 100 mg after this container. High doses of Niacin may affect your liver functioning. Consult it with your doctor if you have any liver impairments.

M McNair

Posted by Reviewer1917418 on Apr 01, 2015

Haven't used it long enough to know if it is having desired effect, but it certainly brings on a flush, which it must do to have an effect on the arteries. Like this company's products, but glad to get it here so I can get free shipping!

Great product

Posted by 4677167626442532947 on May 08, 2015

Took 1 pill MINUIM FLUSH feel great.

good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

good

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 17, 2011

GOOD FOR DETOX

The best Niacin I have ever had!!

Posted by Reviewer3007670 on Mar 24, 2010

If you want the best quality Niacin on the planet and a super flush this is it!! Life Extension products are awesome!

good flush, real B3.

Posted by Reviewer2420667 on Aug 10, 2010

You get a really nice flush with these. After >1month still flush w/500mg/day. Good to manage cholesterol. Watch your liver if taking >1500mg/day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »