Holy flush

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Oct 31, 2012

I have never had a flush before but this was HORRIBLE. I stuck it out for about a week and then stopped. Shouldve stuck it out for longer as apparently it takes a couple of weeks to stop. I did feel quite good otherwise though.

Ronald Osborne´s Life Extension Vitamin B3 Niacin 500 mg Review

Posted by RonaldOsborne on Oct 27, 2012

Great alternative to the brand I usually use I ran out of niacin and my skin was beginning to suffer with Eczema again. Life Extension Vitamin B3 is every bit as good as my usual brand. When buying niacin. This product is strictly B3 and it will make you flush, but that is a normal side effect and if you take in in small doses and build up to the correct dosage the side effects do eventually go away. I recommend this product to anyone who needs to take a Niacin supplement, is definately the best I have used.

Life Extension, Vitamin B3 Niacin, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Life Extension, Vitamin B3 Niacin, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Good Niacin.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Aug 11, 2012

Definitely have a flush with these which is supposed to be a sign of it working. However the flush seems to be rather delayed in onset. Sometimes even hours later, sometimes no flush at all which makes me wonder if it is a result of the combination of other supplements taken at the same time or just some are dud.

Too much for my system

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Jul 30, 2012

I took this to help reduce my high cholesterol but the hot flashes were too intense and it turned my face red in public. It also raised my blood sugar. Had to give it up.

good

Posted by Reviewer1383442 on Jan 12, 2012

good

like the flush

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Oct 24, 2011

I'd prefer a lower dose - say 100mg. I divided the 500mg capsules into 5 portions. Still get the flush.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Sep 17, 2011

GOOD FOR DETOX

Rash

Posted by debraananda on Jul 26, 2011

The first 3 times I took this product I produced a really bad rash, I was very red and hot all over, the fourth was a little better, but I have not taken it since

Life Extension Niacin 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2436442 on May 23, 2011

Very good for lowering cholesterol levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »