Yuck

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Smelld like beer, can't use it.

I won't buy this product again

Posted by pepinillo on Jun 05, 2014

My skin is orange now... I expected better.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5227854218891675599 on Apr 20, 2014

This product really surprised me. Even though the colour of the packaging made me hesitant (nothing worse than an orange colour to advocate a tanning product) it was wonderful. The foam/mousse dries quickly but allows enough time to blend the stuff in properly. It feels light and refreshing on the skin and the scent is lovely. The mousse has a very light guide colour, I mean very light but is helpful when applying product. The colour itself is a golden brown and compliments my light olive skin nicely. I can apply this stuff on my face and body without any irritation! I have had nasty reactions to St Trope and other commercial products. I also would recommend the Nature's Gate, Glow Lotion, Moisturizing, For Medium Skin Tones if you like a moisturising lotion. In combination, the result is amazing. Definite repurchase! Love the ingredients!

sunless tanner

Posted by namsze on Apr 16, 2014

I'm Chinese with fair skin + easy to use + lasts at least 3 days + nice fragrance - though iherb placed the bottle in a ziploc bag, it still leaked - made my skin orange

Best self tanner ever!

Posted by imadoxaholic on Apr 10, 2014

I echo all the other positive reviews. The only drawback is that it does have that typical self tanner scent - some people might find it pretty strong.

Great product!

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Jan 13, 2014

Good! I like it. Great product!

Best !

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 24, 2013

Good product, good ingredients!

Almost perfect!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Oct 01, 2013

I love this product and it is almost perfect. In my opinion, foam is the best method because it lasts a really long time and I like the color. Most sunless lotions clog my pores but this does not at all! My only gripe is that this isn't a vegan product because D3 is from the animals' skin.

Très difficile à appliquer

Posted by TesteuseNature on Jun 16, 2013

J'ai eu une peine folle à l'appliquer uniformément, car la matière ne s'étale pas, elle sèche quasi immédiatement sur la peau. Les effets étant relativement costauds, je me suis retrouvée avec de vraies démarcations bien contrastées le lendemain de la pose! Qui plus est, la pompe sensée transformer le produit en mousse, s'est bloquée dès la première utilisation!... Je ne recommande vraiment pas ce produit.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1307653 on Apr 26, 2013

The best tanner i ever had!!! I'll buy it again and again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »