my new fav sunless tanner

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 20, 2011

good color--smell is OK--great price--easy to apply--highly recommend this tanner

Almost perfect!

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Oct 01, 2013

I love this product and it is almost perfect. In my opinion, foam is the best method because it lasts a really long time and I like the color. Most sunless lotions clog my pores but this does not at all! My only gripe is that this isn't a vegan product because D3 is from the animals' skin.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1307653 on Apr 26, 2013

The best tanner i ever had!!! I'll buy it again and again!

Best sunless tanner I have tried!

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jun 04, 2011

Easy to apply. Gives nice color. It smells alittle like old beer - not mutch, just a litle hint, so the smell did not bother me... Other sunless tanners give me a terrible smell after a couple of hours, but this one didnt smell that bad after developing, but the smell lasted for 3(!!!) days after aplying it!

Natural tan!

Posted by Reviewer1248547 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this stuff! It goes on easily and produces a nice natural tan, not orange at all.

Awesome tanner

Posted by 5588102188545391775 on Mar 30, 2013

I love this tanner and have repurchased it numerous times. The colour is long lasting, not too orange. Wear gloves for application. Comes out as a clear foam and develops to a natural looking colour. I apply it 2-3 times to achieve a deep tan. Because it develops it lasts for a long time, but this means it can wear off patchy. Doesn't streak, just make sure you rub it in well and apply it relatively evenly. I would like a darker colour option in it, so I don't have to apply as much. Overall I love it! Especially for natural tanner.

((((((((((((((

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

o my god It will be first product which I will trow out it's sickening smell (((( all the rest as usual with tanners, but this smell is killing me!

I won't buy this product again

Posted by pepinillo on Jun 05, 2014

My skin is orange now... I expected better.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5227854218891675599 on Apr 20, 2014

This product really surprised me. Even though the colour of the packaging made me hesitant (nothing worse than an orange colour to advocate a tanning product) it was wonderful. The foam/mousse dries quickly but allows enough time to blend the stuff in properly. It feels light and refreshing on the skin and the scent is lovely. The mousse has a very light guide colour, I mean very light but is helpful when applying product. The colour itself is a golden brown and compliments my light olive skin nicely. I can apply this stuff on my face and body without any irritation! I have had nasty reactions to St Trope and other commercial products. I also would recommend the Nature's Gate, Glow Lotion, Moisturizing, For Medium Skin Tones if you like a moisturising lotion. In combination, the result is amazing. Definite repurchase! Love the ingredients!

Best !

Posted by Reviewer2416342 on Oct 24, 2013

Good product, good ingredients!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »