July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Unsweetened, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 16.24 oz (460 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Decent Vegan Protein Powder

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

This protein powder has no bells and whistles. It does the job but the taste is OKAY.

vegan protein without sugars or extras!

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

I purchased this product because it had no animal products or added sugar/sweetner. I needed more protein and that is what this gives. I like that it doesn't add in a bunch of extra vitamins and minerals (I take a multivitamin for that, thanks!) just to crank up the cost. Serving size (1 scoop) is pretty huge - so far I can only do a 1/2 scoop at a time. Taste is decent, mixed with almond milk and a little fruit it is good to go!

I haven't gotten to taste this yet! But the chocolate one is good.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Aug 22, 2013

I had bought 3 flavors from this brand. The chocolate one is my favorite. Haven't tried the unsweetened one yet, waiting for both my chocolate and vanilla to be used up before opening this tub. I'm not a fan of the vanilla flavor, I can swallow it no problem, but the chocolate one will be my go to if I were to buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1272462 on Mar 08, 2011

tastes great, a great protein,a bit expensive.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 09, 2011

Good Product would recommend to others for plant proten

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »