Good value

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

I think Lifetime is great value and good stuff. I might prefer some of the more expensive brand as for taste and texture but I keep lifetime as a regular protein in my cupboard and it does me fine. Actually now I notice that they no longer have the Non GMO tag on the product and when i called the company they informed me that the product was no longer made with non GMO products so I no longer purchase it. This topic (GMO) is too important to ignore and taking high doses of products which could be GMO is not really something I want to do.

Decent Vegan Protein Powder

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Aug 14, 2012

This protein powder has no bells and whistles. It does the job but the taste is OKAY.

vegan protein without sugars or extras!

Posted by heathermora on Oct 09, 2012

I purchased this product because it had no animal products or added sugar/sweetner. I needed more protein and that is what this gives. I like that it doesn't add in a bunch of extra vitamins and minerals (I take a multivitamin for that, thanks!) just to crank up the cost. Serving size (1 scoop) is pretty huge - so far I can only do a 1/2 scoop at a time. Taste is decent, mixed with almond milk and a little fruit it is good to go!

I haven't gotten to taste this yet! But the chocolate one is good.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Aug 22, 2013

I had bought 3 flavors from this brand. The chocolate one is my favorite. Haven't tried the unsweetened one yet, waiting for both my chocolate and vanilla to be used up before opening this tub. I'm not a fan of the vanilla flavor, I can swallow it no problem, but the chocolate one will be my go to if I were to buy again.

It's got everything!

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Oct 12, 2014

I always use a hand mixer to stir, so I cannot judge the powder's mixing ability otherwise. The taste is what I expected...somewhat bland, because I read the vanilla was too sweet. The product contains everything, even chia seeds. I'm on a Hashimoto's diet, so I'm always looking for something new.

happy with this one

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jul 02, 2012

will buy more

good

Posted by Reviewer1272462 on Mar 08, 2011

tastes great, a great protein,a bit expensive.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 09, 2011

Good Product would recommend to others for plant proten