Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Life Time, Life's Basics, Plant Protein Mix, Unsweetened, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 16.24 oz (460 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jul 25, 2012

I can't use Whey protein due to it being from dairy, so I tried this protein and it is amazing. Tastes great with smoothies and it doesn't clump up.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

I love that there is a great tasting, unsweetened plant protein powder that I can take! This stuff is delicious, very mild flavor, blends well with my smoothies. I highly recommend it. I even got some for my Dad and he loves it too.

Like that it's unsweetened!

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on Aug 06, 2013

I really like that it's unsweetened and has vanilla in it. Also that it is a blend of proteins. Will buy again!

Best protein powder

Posted by 4702811880719139598 on Aug 14, 2013

I don't normally write reviews, but saw that there were current ones on this protein powder. I've been using this for several years. When I stop using it I notice that I'm not as regular. I also appreciate the protein without soy or dairy. I know that I'm getting amino acids. I use the unsweetened because I don't like the flavor and sweetness of stevia. I mix it with some frozen peaches (from our trees) and a banana and almond milk. Add my fish oil and some of my capsuled vitamins and I have a meal.

Tried & True...................& Tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer2758126 on Sep 12, 2013

This is probably the most versatile Protein mix I have used. Actually 1/2 scoop is good for an average morning drink. Great for us folks watching our sugar.....tastes good too !